Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

straas

Matt
Just did the first stage of TdZ - ooooof that was tough.

Went out hard and tried to hang on to a decent group - the front end split off at one point and disappeared - I was glad as I was doing around 300w to hang on which was unsustainable.

The remaining group were at a decent pace, and had @Girafitti in it! I managed to hang on until about 11km to go when I just blew up and limped to the end.

Good fun though!

Just did the first stage of TdZ - ooooof that was tough.

Went out hard and tried to hang on to a decent group - the front end split off at one point and disappeared - I was glad as I was doing around 300w to hang on which was unsustainable.

The remaining group were at a decent pace, and had @Girafitti in it! I managed to hang on until about 11km to go when I just blew up and limped to the end.

Good fun though!
That was brutal, held on too long in first group and died in second one. Blew up almost same time as you :wacko:

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
Cracking times, well up the table for round 1

Spartak