Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
Im going for the TDZ stage 1 today. There will be 12 competitors including me :whistle:

Did I say I've developed a sore hip :ohmy:

Norry1

Legendary Member
Coach (and my sore backside) says no to 30 miles on Zwift :laugh::whistle::okay:

This week is a big "build" week in my training plan. The schedule is around 18 hours (of mainly Zone 1 and 2) in 8 days, followed by a lower recovery week next week. Due to the weather (and the fact that I'm a softie these days) most, if not all of this will be done on Zwift.

I'll be writing a Blog Post on my Training etc. shortly - so Joffey and I can have a Blog-Off :laugh:

Norry1

Legendary Member
Martin are these going to be 2-3 hour rides or one or two 5-6 hours?

1642067440529.png

Joffey

Big Dosser
This week is a big "build" week in my training plan. The schedule is around 18 hours (of mainly Zone 1 and 2) in 8 days, followed by a lower recovery week next week. Due to the weather (and the fact that I'm a softie these days) most, if not all of this will be done on Zwift.

I'll be writing a Blog Post on my Training etc. shortly - so Joffey and I can have a Blog-Off :laugh:

Only about 6 hours for me this week and that will be including my cafe stop on Saturday :laugh:

I'll up my blogging game this week then! I already have my opinion of chamois cream included so I may have to include a cafe review to try and compete!! :whistle:

EDIT - Doing 60 miles on Zwift - not sure I could cope with that mentally. I get bored far too easily. Plus I would have to sit on a cushion!

Last edited:

bobinski

Legendary Member

I cant help but laugh at the intensity of a build week. Its a toughie. Makes my TP look positively light:blush:

IrishAl

** Full Time Pro **
I am glad to see I ain't the only one who's TDZ stage 1 ride didn't get uploaded to ZP...
Was stating to think perhaps I had imagined the whole sorry episode...

from 1 min to start in the pen, where my BlueTooth sensors all disconnected suddenly, causing mild hysteria and switching to ANT+ as the entire field rode away from me (some swearing happened) and only lost about 10 secs at the gun before it kicked in and I was off. Amazing how far a field of over 2000 riders can get away from you in 10 secs...

to the point where I had clawed back to P1200 or something (from 2200) then for my ANT+ power to drop for 7 secs leaving me to drop like a stone

Anyway, luckily it was flat and as a fat chopper I managed to work my way into the top 800 eventually but noting on Zwiftpower - Strava and Zwift recorded it ok though, except no position board flashed up at the end in Zwift. I definitely completed the event though!! 1:08:56
Hi @Sittingduck, I was going to add your time to our Cyclechat TdZ league - does your time there include your lead in time to get from the pen to the start of the route? Strava includes this.

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
Hi @Sittingduck, I was going to add your time to our Cyclechat TdZ league - does your time there include your lead in time to get from the pen to the start of the route? Strava includes this.
Hi - yes that time is the Strava segment inc lead in. Feel free to put me in the mix but I most probably will miss at least a cpl of the stages due to being lazy :smile:

TDZ-1.jpg

Top Bottom