Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
@Monte, @JLaw and me must have selected a different cyclechat team as we are all together too in a team of the same name. I'll switch to the correct one later.

Login to Zwiftpower
Click My team
Then Settings-see yellow arrow
Alter names as seen:okay:
Zwiftpower.png

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
CycleChat now listed as an official club in Zwiftpower. If you edit your profile and add 'Cyclechat' your results appear within a club search :smile:

That means you Bob:tongue: or are you a maverick Zsun-er ^_^

More names please
View attachment 386570

Andy I didn’t know your FTP had got so high. Class mate, hard work paying off! :okay:. Kind of inspires me to carry on with trainerroad :smile:

bobinski

Legendary Member
Almost 6000m of climbing this week chasing the Tron bike. A days rest now and then I will hopefully join the 3 sisters race on Tuesday.

berty bassett

Legendary Member
just had to clear snow for the old folks bungalows across the road , then help shovel a path for the morrisons shopping van
ride may have to wait - i have found out that shovelling hurts the shoulder though !

kipster

Guru
i had to leave the other team and re-join your team.

@kipster was also in the wrong one so may want to switch across too.
I think I've done that, but I also think I have a wider poproblem with zwiftpower. I see no content at all, no up coming races, no historic race, no data at all on anything other than my profile.

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
I think I've done that, but I also think I have a wider poproblem with zwiftpower. I see no content at all, no up coming races, no historic race, no data at all on anything other than my profile.

Eh?

Can you not delete it create new account?

Top Bottom