Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Screenshot_2017-12-10-06-26-12.png
View attachment 386598 if i can clear a way to me shed i think i will go for the race at 12.10 if anyone is about ?
Come to Alaska and get away from the snow.

LBHIFI

Veteran
I think I've done that, but I also think I have a wider poproblem with zwiftpower. I see no content at all, no up coming races, no historic race, no data at all on anything other than my profile.
Same here.
Can't create new account because "email is in use", and can't delete my account :thumbsdown:.

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
Sounds like an email to Zwift power to see if they can sort it. What about just creating a Gmail account for it. That's what I do I have a few for the likes of these sites.

berty bassett

Legendary Member
i have made private one of my tries up the mountain done in april that was on the bkool with magic powers - if anyone notices any other ones done around the same time - let us know and i will make private - i dont want to delete them as i need the mileage

bobinski

Legendary Member

LBHIFI

Veteran
Sounds like an email to Zwift power to see if they can sort it. What about just creating a Gmail account for it. That's what I do I have a few for the likes of these sites.
Thanks, trying to cut down on my email accounts, but I guess it's the easiest way around.

Monte

Über Member
@Monte, @JLaw and me must have selected a different cyclechat team as we are all together too in a team of the same name. I'll switch to the correct one later.

I've tried to remove myself from the Cyclechat group that i'm currently in and I'm getting a message saying that the team owner is the only person that has that permission to be removed. Can anyone help me, so I can get in the correct Cyclechat group

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
I've tried to remove myself from the Cyclechat group that i'm currently in and I'm getting a message saying that the team owner is the only person that has that permission to be removed. Can anyone help me, so I can get in the correct Cyclechat group

Monte, first, are you able to log into Zwiftpower? There has been some new T&C's which you need to accept.

Then my little picture of what to adjust-can you get that far?

Top Bottom