Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bobinski

Legendary Member
Chinese take away for dinner last nice was it?

I have just read you fortune cookie mate and it says something about you ā€œā€¦ right offā€ šŸ˜

straas

Matt
I'm not sure,

I've just had my meal of the day. 12oz sirloin, coated in butter, cauliflower in cheese sauce, carrots, brussels. a couple roast potatoes.

Don't know how many calories, but I'm full now, next food tomorrow afternoon. :okay:

Dropped 2lb this weekend
I couldn't hack one meal a day, I've already had pancakes, bread sticks and a massive cookie.

Waiting for my roast beef dinner to be ready and imagine I'll have some crumpets later. No wonder I'm not dropping weight :laugh:

42.18 tdz stage 4 @IrishAl close one @bridgy

Legs

usually riding on Zwift...
So I replaced the broken LH pedal from ages ago, but the RH pedal was well stuck. Iā€™m pretty sure that I would have greased the threads well when I put them on, but those pedals have been on for at least 15, probably more like 20 years! Iā€™ve got a partly-flattened 3ā€™ scaffolding tube which fits perfectly over the end of my pedal spanner, but I tried it and Iā€™ve partly rounded off one pair of the pedalā€™s flats. šŸ˜”

Long story short, the bikeā€™s now at the mercies of my LBS: the mechanic there seems confident heā€™ll get it off by some means or another!

Joffey

Big Dosser
Thatā€™s a chihuahua?! Looks like nice a big boy! ( or girl?). I really love my dog.

Iā€™ve been holed up in bed the last couple of days. I ā€˜mightā€™ of mentioned it once or twiceā€¦ anywaysā€¦ I got the covid all clear and Iā€™m feeling a bit better, so last night so I took my dog out for a walk. It dawned on me just how old sheā€™s gotten. Itā€™s kind of crept up on me even though everyoneā€™s been saying it for a year or so. Denial I guessā€¦

Does your dog ever watch you on the turbo? Mine comes and give me a look like ā€œwhat the feck are you doing up there you idiot?ā€ And walks away again :laugh:

Na, he sulks and goes to bed. He's quite needy and doesn't like me cycling as it's time I could spend stroking or feeding him :laugh:

Dogs are great. Mine is fat and grey (about 6 years old) but he's a right character. He hates everyone and will bite them. He's bitten a couple of my mates. It stops people coming round which is an added bonus.

I've tried training him to be more social but it's useless, he just tries to bite the trainer. I have written to that Dog Whisperer a few times but he hasn't got back to me yet. The coward. :laugh:

What dog have you got?

Last edited:

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
So I replaced the broken LH pedal from ages ago, but the RH pedal was well stuck. Iā€™m pretty sure that I would have greased the threads well when I put them on, but those pedals have been on for at least 15, probably more like 20 years! Iā€™ve got a partly-flattened 3ā€™ scaffolding tube which fits perfectly over the end of my pedal spanner, but I tried it and Iā€™ve partly rounded off one pair of the pedalā€™s flats. šŸ˜”

Long story short, the bikeā€™s now at the mercies of my LBS: the mechanic there seems confident heā€™ll get it off by some means or another!

If you can remove the crank arm and put it in a vice. Then use mole grips on the pedal spindle. Just donā€™t ask me how I know :shy:

Top Bottom