Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

IrishAl

** Full Time Pro **
TdZ stage 4 well chuffed with 45'06" on ZP although zwift had me under 45'00"! @IrishAl
Some great times today. Fair play to everyone. Halfway there!

5FB2C10A-38FC-458E-895F-D09B464543A8.jpeg
E7952BF3-BF38-4750-8CC2-9F19A98D3BE2.jpeg

CF0C20EC-B3A8-49F9-84E0-46835808811D.jpeg

Attachments

• 690E63E4-6C9A-45FD-86BC-7A48E9D972F9.jpeg
    690E63E4-6C9A-45FD-86BC-7A48E9D972F9.jpeg
    21.4 KB · Views: 6

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
Na, he sulks and goes to bed. He's quite needy and doesn't like me cycling as it's time I could spend stroking or feeding him :laugh:

Dogs are great. Mine is fat and grey (about 6 years old) but he's a right character. He hates everyone and will bite them. He's bitten a couple of my mates. It stops people coming round which is an added bonus.

I've tried training him to be more social but it's useless, he just tries to bite the trainer. I have written to that Dog Whisperer a few times but he hasn't got back to me yet. The coward. :laugh:

What dog have you got?

:laugh:

Sounds like the ideal dog!

Mine is a mystery. Definitely Staffordshire bull terrier. But mixed with what else often causes debate while I’m out walking her. Maybe lab, that seems to get the most votes.
We rescued her from a group of lads who were attempting to burn her. Actually it was my brother in law who did the rescuing but we ended up with the dog.
She’s completely hopeless... I used to joke that if we ever got burgled she’d probably just go straight in for a cuddle… to be fair we have been burgled recently and she scared them off. But she’s completely soft. Which is great for me to be honest.

alex_cycles

Veteran
I had a Zwift update today (3rd one in about 10 days on Android). The only new thing I noticed was that on the home screen after you've logged in and connected, in the middle at the bottom was a 'your clubs' area. I tried to screenshot it, but somehow lost it. Anyone else spotted that?

Peter Salt

Bittersweet
I had a Zwift update today (3rd one in about 10 days on Android). The only new thing I noticed was that on the home screen after you've logged in and connected, in the middle at the bottom was a 'your clubs' area. I tried to screenshot it, but somehow lost it. Anyone else spotted that?
Yeah, noticed that when I went in to update the weight (Wuhan diet doing wonders). Doesn't seem to be doing anything though.

Joffey

Big Dosser
:laugh:

Sounds like the ideal dog!

Mine is a mystery. Definitely Staffordshire bull terrier. But mixed with what else often causes debate while I’m out walking her. Maybe lab, that seems to get the most votes.
We rescued her from a group of lads who were attempting to burn her. Actually it was my brother in law who did the rescuing but we ended up with the dog.
She’s completely hopeless... I used to joke that if we ever got burgled she’d probably just go straight in for a cuddle… to be fair we have been burgled recently and she scared them off. But she’s completely soft. Which is great for me to be honest.

She sounds great and hopefully she'll be around for many years to come.

berty bassett

Legendary Member
I know no one asked for it - but while I am sitting here waiting for the aa after just burning throug my wheel 🙄
Thought I may as well post my dog - she was a biter when she had teeth but now at 17 she frightens people away with her breath
And Paul - if anyone else had said that I would chuckle but beware of the cheddar chugger

Attachments

• 64CF4592-2B7D-4FB4-9B8E-A36557376259.jpeg
    64CF4592-2B7D-4FB4-9B8E-A36557376259.jpeg
    134.3 KB · Views: 3

mjd1988

Guru
For anyone interested, or just plain bored, I have just updated my Blog with a 2021 Review and look ahead to 2022. It is a bit facts and figures without the interest and human drama injected in @Joffey 's excellent blog but hey ho ^_^

Comments and/or abuse welcome :okay:

https://norryscyclingstuff.weebly.com/blog

Very interesting. Is your outside sprint better than your indoor sprint by much out of interest? 1200w would be a monster w/kg sprint for you, watching with interest. I know @straas was looking at building his sprint pOwer.

I'm getting so jealous of all the dogs, we've been talking about one for years but shift work is a bit of a nusiance

Joffey

Big Dosser
For anyone interested, or just plain bored, I have just updated my Blog with a 2021 Review and look ahead to 2022. It is a bit facts and figures without the interest and human drama injected in @Joffey 's excellent blog but hey ho ^_^

Comments and/or abuse welcome :okay:

https://norryscyclingstuff.weebly.com/blog

Good read! Much better than my drivel!

Once my Yorkshire Beast effort is done I'd like to try and get into racing / TT so I'll be following your year closely to try and get some tips!

Top Bottom