Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mjd1988

Guru
STOP THAT AT ONCE - HE'S OURS! :eek::boxing::laugh:
6gl7mp.jpg

bridgy

Legendary Member
https://zwiftinsider.com/dirt-racing-series/

Any interest in this? Similar slot to ZRL. It has split cats (b + and b -) which may be a bit polarising

I would be interested in this, but the addition of thosr extra sub categories would make it pretty much impossible from within the CC team as I think only me and Ketty qualify as Cat B+! There might be enough standard Cat Bs to put a team together though (haven't checked the split of Cat Cs and C+s

mjd1988

Guru
I would be interested in this, but the addition of thosr extra sub categories would make it pretty much impossible from within the CC team as I think only me and Ketty qualify as Cat B+! There might be enough standard Cat Bs to put a team together though (haven't checked the split of Cat Cs and C+s

Ah that's a shame.

That's said it looks like we would have a big B team and would be interesting to race in a division that sandbagging hasn't been invented for yet!

I think @Whorty @straas @Girafitti @Rich A @IrishAl @BurningLegs @Peter Salt would qualify....maybe more? Nice way to test the legs if you are between categories?

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Definitely pretty much all came back together after the first climb but I think more were permanantely dropped after the second KOM, and it was a front group of around 20 that made it to the finish together

I was right off the back that first climb. Managed to grab a few wheels over the top, and gradually we picked up more and more riders until suddenly there were about 20 of us. We caught you leaders just before the 2nd KoM, where you dropped me like a brick again :surrender:

Whorty

Ah that's a shame.

That's said it looks like we would have a big B team and would be interesting to race in a division that sandbagging hasn't been invented for yet!

I think @Whorty @straas @Girafitti @Rich A @IrishAl @BurningLegs @Peter Salt would qualify....maybe more? Nice way to test the legs if you are between categories?

Yep, would work for me :okay:

Last edited:

BurningLegs

Veteran
Ah that's a shame.

Yeah I’d fall significantly under the B+ threshold and up for it. Will sign up now.

Zwift membership is getting paused at the end of the month though, I’m going to try Wahoo X.

Edit - seems more complex than just signing up at Zwift. Looks like a WTRL style team registration system.

Last edited:

mjd1988

Guru
Yeah I’d fall significantly under the B+ threshold and up for it. Will sign up now.

Zwift membership is getting paused at the end of the month though, I’m going to try Wahoo X.

Edit - seems more complex than just signing up at Zwift. Looks like a WTRL style team registration system.

It does a bit. I can look into it at some stage if enough interested

Whorty

It does a bit. I can look into it at some stage if enough interested

I've signed up to their website, so if others are up for a team then happy to join. 18:45 suits me better than the WTRL time too. Afriad I'm going to be slopey shouldered and say I can't do any admin though as too much crap going on in my life, and try to get the house move sorted (again!) so haven't got the bandwidth to sort the rides out. Sorry.

Whorty

I've signed up to their website, so if others are up for a team then happy to join. 18:45 suits me better than the WTRL time too. Afriad I'm going to be slopey shouldered and say I can't do any admin though as too much crap going on in my life, and try to get the house move sorted (again!) so haven't got the bandwidth to sort the rides out. Sorry.

Edit: if we can't put a team together I may go and see if any other teams are recruiting a crap climber :laugh:

Top Bottom