Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Now I know how @berty bassett feels :rolleyes:

If you set up a B+ team and then feel free to add me to it too .... surely we should have enough riders to have a B-, and those not racing in that team that week can ride for B+ ?

berty bassett

Legendary Member
As I can’t play with you lot , I cancelled subs and went outside just as the weather turned ! So signed up to free trial of Rouvy - anyone tried it ? I am impressed with it - by no means perfect but you and others are avatars riding on real video roads all over the world
Give it a go if at a loose end as something different

bridgy

Legendary Member
If you set up a B+ team and then feel free to add me to it too .... surely we should have enough riders to have a B-, and those not racing in that team that week can ride for B+ ?

You can have up to 8 racing in a team so I don't think we'll have enough excess B Cat riders to make having a B+ team as well worthwhile

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
You can have up to 8 racing in a team so I don't think we'll have enough excess B Cat riders to make having a B+ team as well worthwhile

Ah, ok, didn't look at the rules :okay:

straas

Matt
Ah that's a shame.

That's said it looks like we would have a big B team and would be interesting to race in a division that sandbagging hasn't been invented for yet!

I think @Whorty @straas @Girafitti @Rich A @IrishAl @BurningLegs @Peter Salt would qualify....maybe more? Nice way to test the legs if you are between categories?

What's this for? Haven't had much time to check on here recently. I haven't been on zwift (or done much riding at all) for a bit. Was planning on doing an FTP test soon to see how much the fitness has slidden :laugh:.

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
Once the ZRL concludes I'm taking a break from races. Happy to do some club events - like another TdS or that ITT that @bobinski proposed the other day - but that's about it.

I've been pushing pretty hard over the last 6.5 months and need a bit of rest. Come September I'll see where I am with form and decide if I want to do one more season as 'C' or go to 'B'.

I will be heading in a different direction too. I want to start weight training again. I will be riding maybe once a week on Zwift, but the rest hopefully will be easy distance riding outdoors

Top Bottom