Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

JuhaL

Guru
Couple photos from my todays ride.

IMG_0199.JPG

IMG_0200.JPG

bobinski

Legendary Member
I’m still here for another week. Not exactly ideal training for France is it!

Mate, not falling for that! It’s called recovery after your A cat numbers recently- albeit of the active recovery glass to mouth kind 😁

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
I didn't cancel Zwift, I just put it on pause. 8-weeks is longest time to pause Zwift, i consider cancellation later. I try to do some base miles as well, only thing what make that bit tricky is headwind. Today was pretty nice weather to do bit longer ride so I was heading to route where is enough climbs for my taste and it's one of my favs.

Cancel and pause works in the same way .. well, with pause you forget about it and in 8 weeks you realise you're being charged again at the end of July when you are still riding outside. With cancel, you can restart when you want to, not after 8 weeks lol

JuhaL

Guru
Cancel and pause works in the same way .. well, with pause you forget about it and in 8 weeks you realise you're being charged again at the end of July when you are still riding outside. With cancel, you can restart when you want to, not after 8 weeks lol

You are talking sense, I just cancelled my Zwift as well.

kipster

Guru
Is that an organised trip Paul via a company, or one you guys have set up yourself? I'd love to do something like that, but don't fancy carrying my own stuff.

All self organised. I've done all the routes and booked the hotels. The beauty of having the van means it carries the stuff. A different rider has to drive the van each day and then cycle back to the group.

Also if you're having a bad day you can jump in the van and veg out in the destination town/city.

Top Bottom