Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bobinski

Legendary Member
Well that is my right hip replaced. Felt like death yesterday but pretty chipper now. 6 weeks of operation recovery then hopefully back to fitness rebuild. The Consultant said my hip had been pretty messed up and it was definitely the right decision to replace it.

Forgot to ask him if the replacement hip is heavier or lighter than the original. Should have ordered a carbon fibre one 😃

Martin, titanium surely? Speedy recovery mate👍

mjd1988

Guru
Well that is my right hip replaced. Felt like death yesterday but pretty chipper now. 6 weeks of operation recovery then hopefully back to fitness rebuild. The Consultant said my hip had been pretty messed up and it was definitely the right decision to replace it.

Forgot to ask him if the replacement hip is heavier or lighter than the original. Should have ordered a carbon fibre one 😃

Good luck with the rehab, hopefully you'll be beating us again soon

Del C

Veteran

Hope the recovery goes well Martin

Joffey

Big Dosser

Good luck with it all :okay:

Great news. All the prehab will pay off. Hip,hip hooray!!

Legs

usually riding on Zwift...
First post-Covid Zwift this am: 40 minutes with Coco (didn’t feel too bad), then 12x instantaneous 1000W+ sprints at 60s gaps. Felt much better than I thought I might, and the news wasn’t too bad when I stepped on the scales (74.9kg).

I think my next ride is going to be just 1000W sprints, as many as I can manage… it’s a good way of making time pass quickly… my PB is 32 of them 🥵

bobinski

Legendary Member
First post-Covid Zwift this am: 40 minutes with Coco (didn’t feel too bad), then 12x instantaneous 1000W+ sprints at 60s gaps. Felt much better than I thought I might, and the news wasn’t too bad when I stepped on the scales (74.9kg).

I think my next ride is going to be just 1000W sprints, as many as I can manage… it’s a good way of making time pass quickly… my PB is 32 of them 🥵

What’s with the .9 🧐

I am minded to make you round that up to 76 kilos 😁

Otherwise good news on the recovery 👍

Top Bottom