Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

berty bassett

Legendary Member
Do scales go up to 75 ? Some sort of industrial ones ?

Legs

usually riding on Zwift...
Our fig tree is being very productive and I’m going to lose an awful lot of weight if I carry on eating them the way I have over the past few days… 💩 😁

Attachments

• DB7DBBCD-D479-4177-A8B3-AAFC77728E4F.jpeg
    DB7DBBCD-D479-4177-A8B3-AAFC77728E4F.jpeg
    84.3 KB · Views: 2

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Our fig tree is being very productive and I’m going to lose an awful lot of weight if I carry on eating them the way I have over the past few days… 💩 😁

Add them to pizza ... parma ham, figs, mozzarrella cheese, fresh basil leaves ... lush!

IrishAl

** Full Time Pro **

Looks good. I've a fig tree as well - lots of fruit on it but haven't picked any yet. Do you just eat them raw or cook em? Last years crop was fairly tasteless compared to what I've bought in the supermarket.

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
Nice power there Al, I too have new 15sec power and 1 min improvements for start of season. My 15s is just over 928W and just shy 500 for the min.

It's just technique to achieve 15sec sprint. I've been experiencing with various methods to improve it. 1min power for me is just leg strength, I know I can go over 500W for the minute. 20mins are the problem 🤣

alex_cycles

Veteran
Nice power there Al, I too have new 15sec power and 1 min improvements for start of season. My 15s is just over 928W and just shy 500 for the min.

It's just technique to achieve 15sec sprint. I've been experiencing with various methods to improve it. 1min power for me is just leg strength, I know I can go over 500W for the minute. 20mins are the problem 🤣

My outdoor sprint numbers have been up recently, but going back to indoor the numbers are fairly low compared to outdoor. I guess I've got to get used to the setup again (not gone down the rocker plate route at this point, but it's a future option). Also probably haven't given indoor a chance on fully fresh legs yet.

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
My outdoor sprint numbers have been up recently, but going back to indoor the numbers are fairly low compared to outdoor. I guess I've got to get used to the setup again (not gone down the rocker plate route at this point, but it's a future option). Also probably haven't given indoor a chance on fully fresh legs yet.

I reckon the new turbo bikes with their solid frame allow far more power to be made, compared to a 'conventional' turbo setup. It seems a different method or action when trying to sprint outdoors to indoors. I'd like to have a go at sprinting on a Tacx, Wattbike, Stages bike to compare.

Top Bottom