Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Peter Salt

Bittersweet
What we saw of Scotland on stage 8 looked great- even on an iPad. Great TTT or itt course. Excellent zzzzzzzz2 course as well. Just pop a film on.
Nice views but most importantly some really nice racing. The course today was heaps of fun. Would have gotten new FTP if my group was a tat faster. Looks like just a 30s difference @bridgy - nice one!

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
Nothing to add to the number crunching discussions I’m afraid. Although I really should try and give ‘sauce’ a go this weekend.

On an off topic note, although technically it does involve a sauce of sorts. I think I’ve just made the perfect strawberry daiquiri even if I do say so myself. Just in case anyone’s interested… it requires ‘Funkin’ strawberry purée rather than fresh strawberries. But the key ingredient, is adding some really good fresh lime.

Anyways… happy Friday y’all

<Tommy>

get your own back ! tell him you've just necked a bottle of frosty jack - he will have to look that up ( word of warning- don't neck a bottle of frosty jack ! )it will end in tears

Sounds like it’ll clear a windscreen on a frosty day !

<Tommy>

Buckfast is the drink of choice for us posh folk I'll have you know 🍷

And it is fortified so it is good for you - bit like a sports drink with all that delicious caffeine ☕

It's why Sir Chris Hoy was so fast :okay:

😄

Not an entirely unconvincing argument… that is until you mentioned the great man. How can any of us mortals question that man’s life choices!

Not sure they sell it south of the M25 unfortunately joff… :sad:

Last edited:

mjd1988

Guru
Nothing to add to the number crunching discussions I’m afraid. Although I really should try and give ‘sauce’ a go this weekend.

On an off topic note, although technically it does involve a sauce of sorts. I think I’ve just made the perfect strawberry daiquiri even if I do say so myself. Just in case anyone’s interested… it requires ‘Funkin’ strawberry purée rather than fresh strawberries. But the key ingredient, is adding some really good fresh lime.

Love a strawberry daiquiri to be fair.

bridgy

Legendary Member

I'm going to have to start working on getting an invite over to yours for cocktails one of these days :okay:

bridgy

Legendary Member
Nice views but most importantly some really nice racing. The course today was heaps of fun. Would have gotten new FTP if my group was a tat faster. Looks like just a 30s difference @bridgy - nice one!

Well done Peter :okay:

I enjoyed it too but it's Friday and I really should have settled for a slower group than I did - pace was a bit relentless! Anyway, enjoying a nice Friday night strawberry daiquiri* now - cheers all!

*not really, just a beer, never knowingly had a strawberry daiquiri :cheers:

Top Bottom