Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BurningLegs

Veteran
If I tell him I'm visiting Iceland every week, he'll start looking up the flights :rofl:

Reminds me of the time I told my three year old (at the time) son “we are going to the supermarket”

We went in to Iceland and he said in a very loud and shocked voice “Dad, this isn’t Waitrose!!”

I had a quick look round and think I got away with it. I’d have been mortified if any of the riff raff had heard 😝

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
I'm going to have to start working on getting an invite over to yours for cocktails one of these days :okay:

Consider yourself invited anytime!

It’d be great from a selfish point of view to suggest a London cc meet up. But the roads in zwift aren’t exactly an accurate depiction…

Did you see the recent talk about meet-ups Paul? Maybe Surrey hills is a little far for you?

berty bassett

Legendary Member

It’d be great from a selfish point of view to suggest a London cc meet up. But the roads in zwift aren’t exactly an accurate depiction…

Did you see the recent talk about meet-ups Paul? Maybe Surrey hills is a little far for you?

A little far for him !!! He’s closer than I am - practically a cockney

bridgy

Legendary Member

I'm keeping an eye on the meetups and am definitely up for any I can make - and will try and drag @Rich A along too if I can! But I'm also currently a bit tied down as an unpaid Uber driver for my son to his football so until closer to the time I won't know if I can make it or not - but I'll be there if I can, definitely :okay:

bridgy

Legendary Member
A little far for him !!! He’s closer than I am - practically a cockney

I'm closer to Surrey than you? I think you need to look at a map Lee ^_^

Top Bottom