Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Legs

usually riding on Zwift...
EMEA W looks OK for me ... although bike not being serviced until 19th April, so I'm nervous about going flat out due to the slippage issue.
You can still ride TT events if the problem only occurs above 400W! :okay: ^_^

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
Couldn't wait. So Mrs and me lugged the turbo's into the new gym (work in progress) :hyper:

TV looks tiny in the new setup

Further research for bigger screen 50-55" maybe

20230331_153050.jpg

Peter Salt

Bittersweet
Couldn't wait. So Mrs and me lugged the turbo's into the new gym (work in progress) :hyper:

TV looks tiny in the new setup

Further research for bigger screen 50-55" maybe

View attachment 683766
That fan would blow me off the bike :laugh:

I couldn't wait with one thing too: Ordered a new bike frame. Will take some time to make but really looking forward to it. Just need to find worthy components now :becool:

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
You escaped to Jordan to avoid one of those :laugh:

And ended up riding with the Jordanian TT champion ... oooh the irony!

Whorty

Damn - without racing I've gone to B cat :eek: :laugh: :laugh:

I'm assuming the CC Splitters TT I did on Tuesday has been used to cat me ... that's interesting (and fair) as it probably means all Zwift activity is now used in the algorithm.
I never like C races anyway :whistle:
The irony now is until the bike is fixed, I can't race anyway so it may as well have put me in A+ cat :biggrin: And once bike is fixed/serviced, it may recalibrate and I'm back in D

alex_cycles

Veteran
Damn - without racing I've gone to B cat :eek: :laugh: :laugh:

I'm assuming the CC Splitters TT I did on Tuesday has been used to cat me ... that's interesting (and fair) as it probably means all Zwift activity is now used in the algorithm.

Yes it is. Even workouts.

I never like C races anyway :whistle:
The irony now is until the bike is fixed, I can't race anyway so it may as well have put me in A+ cat :biggrin: And once bike is fixed/serviced, it may recalibrate and I'm back in D

I expect you did a zMAP 5-6 minute effort up the climb at >4.2 w/kg. You can check in your Zwift feed if you care to look...

https://www.zwift.com/uk/feed

and click on "More Info"
Screen Shot 2023-03-31 at 21.49.24.png

Then it should give you all your maximum data points with dates and times

Whorty

alex_cycles

Veteran
5 min power, 4.23 ... so just over the 4.2 boundary.... 💪

What’s the zMAP? 5 minute power doesn’t matter on its own. They use a slightly longer effort to estimate zMAP
when I got bumped up, my zMAP was 4.3, but 5 minute was 4.4. They do it on zMAP But it could also be your overall zFTP (which is really CP😂).

Top Bottom