Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Peter Salt

Bittersweet
Only five riders signed up for Tuesday night’s races so far, of which on paper I’m probably the weakest. Any one else interested?
There's a risk of people not being up-to-date with the thread -especially with Easter and everything. I say we just tag everyone that comes to mind?

@13 rider, @bridgy, @BurningLegs, @CXRAndy, @DCLane, @Girafitti, @IrishAl, @Ketty, @mjd1988, @Norry1, @Rich A, @Aleman, @alex_cycles, @bobinski, @JLaw, @Joffey, @Johnsop99, @Marino.g, @Noodle Legs, @Spartak, @Whorty, @HarryTheDog, @Legs, @Brusgaard, @HarryTheDog, @Mo1959

bridgy

Legendary Member
There's a risk of people not being up-to-date with the thread -especially with Easter and everything. I say we just tag everyone that comes to mind?

@13 rider, @bridgy, @BurningLegs, @CXRAndy, @DCLane, @Girafitti, @IrishAl, @Ketty, @mjd1988, @Norry1, @Rich A, @Aleman, @alex_cycles, @bobinski, @JLaw, @Joffey, @Johnsop99, @Marino.g, @Noodle Legs, @Spartak, @Whorty, @HarryTheDog, @Legs, @Brusgaard, @HarryTheDog, @Mo1959

I'd like to but I'm signed up for DRS on Tuesday nights

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
Thanks for tagging me @Peter Salt .

I can do some of the Tuesdays but not tomorrow as I'm away having obtained my wife's company credit card, where it inadvertently booked a hotel suite, an expensive restaurant and a chocolate-making workshop on Wednesday before returning itself :whistle: . SWMBO's coming with me though.

steverob

Guru
What is this race on Zwift Events? Tuesday night is my Dancing night but if it was early I could take a look at it, been on holiday for over a week and not touched a bike.
It’s a series of private events run just for people on this forum (although if you send the link to anyone else they can also join and I have absolutely no problem with that) so it doesn’t appear on the Zwift events page. Details are in the quoted post below.

First three races have now been published. You can sign up for them by either using Zwift Companion if you are a member of the not-very-well-used CC Splitters Club (which anyone on here is welcome to join), or by clicking on the links below:

Race 1a - 18:00 2nd April: https://www.zwift.com/uk/events/view/4311538
Race 1b - 18:25 2nd April: https://www.zwift.com/uk/events/view/4311544
Race 2 - 18:00 9th April: https://www.zwift.com/uk/events/view/4311547

I'll get round to doing the other two at some point soon. Annoyingly, I've just found out that I might not be able to take part in Round 1 because it looks like I'll be needed in the office next Tuesday (instead of working from home).

Also to note that I didn't find a way to make separate categories or pens work, so it'll be everyone in the same pen and try to hang on to the fast guys out the start I'm afraid.

It’s a series of private events run just for people on this forum (although if you send the link to anyone else they can also join and I have absolutely no problem with that) so it doesn’t appear on the Zwift events page. Details are in the quoted post below.
I have entered though I will have to leg it quick after the race, also I will join the club

Top Bottom