Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

steverob

Guru
I’m in mucky Kent until next week so can’t race. Sorry!
But you'll be around for next week's event, right? :smile:

mjd1988

Guru
That was fun! Did I just about hold you off Pete? I know sometimes different people's screens show different results. All it took was an all time 1 minute power PB and the right feather power up if I did!

Good fun races, good to see faces new and old. Anyone take videos?

PXL_20240402_174133898.jpg

steverob

Guru
My video is uploading, albeit slowly.

Results table from tonight:
1712081257621.png

Anyone who can only do some of the rounds will get a time of the slowest rider plus 2% assigned to them for the rounds they miss.

Peter Salt

Bittersweet
That was fun! Did I just about hold you off Pete? I know sometimes different people's screens show different results. All it took was an all time 1 minute power PB and the right feather power up if I did!

Good fun races, good to see faces new and old. Anyone take videos?

View attachment 726307
Just about! :laugh: Showed me as 0.04 behind on the results page. Your raw watts are off the chart mate! Well done :notworthy:

Well done, Everyone. Good event, as always, @steverob.

steverob

Guru
First race was fun, almost got distanced a few times but managed to narrow the gap enough in order to hang on to the main group and then came 2nd in a 4-way sprint for the line. Second one was a bit more of a struggle though - that long drag up to the sprint banner really kills me and having to do it three times wasn't fun. I'd gapped Phil on lap 1 somehow but he caught me halfway up it on lap 2 and cleverly sat on my wheel daring me to make the first move on the sprint. I couldn't, he overtook me, I tried to follow, but he'd got it in the bag.

Top Bottom