Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mjd1988

Guru
The trouble is that all the guides that used to tell you what bike to use, I have no idea whether they have been updated since they changed the CRR of dirt/gravel a few months back or not. If they are up to date, then they are saying the gravel bike will win by about 30 seconds over the MTB, which will win by 15 seconds over the Tron. If not, then it's anybody's game!
Have you played about with https://zwifterbikes.web.app/route/rgv

@CXRAndy sorry if I missed it but have you posted video? Curious to see the moment when I injured my knee chasing after Pete 🤣

mjd1988

Guru
That site is one of the ones I was looking at, but it wasn't clear how up to date it was, so I'm hedging my bets. Also it only gives you the time for the lap, not the lead-in as well, so it needs some manual calculation.
Last update 16th march, earlier post in January about gravel physics in the change log so probably current. Now it does assume a TT of constant effort so I don't always go with what they suggest, sometimes it depends on when the dirt segment or climb is and how important it is to gain time/not lose time at certain junctions

Norry1

Legendary Member
New cycling sock day :becool:

1000010947.jpg

alex_cycles

Veteran
Just confirming Friday smash back to 10.45 tomorrow?

Yep 1045 BST so it's actually the same 0945 UTC it was last week, it's just "us" that have moved :laugh:

Either way, it's the Sgurr, which was fun last time :wahhey:

If you're ever in any doubt about a race time, signing up in Companion App will give you the race time in the time Zone of your current location.

Top Bottom