Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
Tommy, GPlama has a YouTube review of the Atom. It’s pretty noisey. Watching what happens at 20 mins on sprints has made me realise how frustrating you have found using the Atom.

Hi mate. It is an odd machine. So close but so far... I don’t think it’s super noisy though. My unit isn’t at least. Compared to Bkool pro it’s ok. It doesn’t create the same vibration.

Del C

Veteran
Well I've started my 7 day free trial, so I thought I'd just about earned the right to post here........... well at least for 7 days! :laugh:

Graphics are good. As someone who lives near Box Hill, I thought they'd got that about right. Even the hotel at the bottom looks like......... the hotel at the bottom.

Hard to tell much more at this stage as all I did was ride a 11 mile London loop including Box Hill and then a 7.2 London flat loop. Managed to get to Level 2 (although I've no idea what that means yet) and apparently I unlocked a kit and a Garmin kit.

How the hell do I get out of London? Couldn't see any menu option to do that, or is it tied to a full subscription or do you have to reach a level before you get access?

Asa Post

Super Iconic Legend
How the hell do I get out of London? Couldn't see any menu option to do that, or is it tied to a full subscription or do you have to reach a level before you get access?
Zwift is set up to pre-select the location. You get a few days of London, a few days of Watopia, with the odd day of Richmond thrown in. It's the same for everybody, no matter what level you're on.

If you want to override the pre-selection, you need to download and install Zwift Preferences, which lets you choose the location, as well as a few more options (such as the exact course you want to ride) that you would normally pick as part of the set up when you log in.

I've no idea if it works during the 7 day trial, but I don't see why it shouldn't.

Norry1

Legendary Member
Working from home today, so hopefully watch the Ovo Women's Tour as they pass through Warwick.

Hope they don't take my KOM https://www.strava.com/segments/1445480 :smile:

Top Bottom