Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

berty bassett

Legendary Member
why dont we all agree on a set race with all the cats then we will all have someone to work with in the crowd and could just filter results ?

- bob beat me to it

bobinski

Legendary Member
why dont we all agree on a set race with all the cats then we will all have someone to work with in the crowd and could just filter results ?

- bob beat me to it

Best get used to that for next weekend mate:okay:

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
This.
We could always try and agree to take part in individual races or a regular race series.

It never seem to happen that often except for the big Zwift events. I don't know if just bad luck with timings or is it some were worried about the results?

bobinski

Legendary Member
It never seem to happen that often except for the big Zwift events. I don't know if just bad luck with timings or is it some were worried about the results?

Perhaps look at those races/series that are on same dates as the old bkool races? so, tuesday and thursday? There are always mountain races. There are hare and hounds too. I appreciate not as finessed as Geoff's based on previous times but does that really matter? I suppose it doesnt to me.

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
Hare and hounds are quite good for handicap, I've found I normally get caught by the A group within a few miles of the finish. I'm normally alone or with just a couple of riders so dont have the A pack pace, but B group leaders are very close to finishing with A cat

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
Perhaps look at those races/series that are on same dates as the old bkool races? so, tuesday and thursday? There are always mountain races. There are hare and hounds too. I appreciate not as finessed as Geoff's based on previous times but does that really matter? I suppose it doesnt to me.

Well... I never did hare and hounds but you’d like the handicaps to be at least reasonable I guess. Geoff’s were hit and miss to be fair. Not a criticism of Geoff but just it must be very hard to get them spot on for various reasons. I have a feeling though that if we decided to choose a race on Tuesdays and a race on Thursdays. Same time every week, then then it would all work itself out. Build it and they will come sort of thing.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
This is what I was thinking too - look at races that start about 6:30 to 7:00 on a Tuesday and Thursday and we all join the same race. I have a preference for the flatter races but, so long as we mix and match races over the weeks we should all have races that suit us. Could be a goer :okay: I'm willing to give it a go, maybe starting July once our various weekends etc are out of the way.

Top Bottom