Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
Alps and R&R doesn't sound right in my ears :smile: - unless you're not bringing a bike. Where in the alps?

Alp D'Huez, the real one, not virtual.:okay: I have no expectations other than enjoying the days ride, so with good weather and fitness, it will be lovely :smile:

There is one big day, the Marmot homage, we attempt it a few days before the proper sportive do it on the weekend.- I expect 9-10 hours:B)

LBHIFI

Veteran
One of my "secret" weapons for the danish GF TT, apart from using a rear disc wheel, was a longer super light stem (130mm). Just found out I could'nt turn right more than shown in this picture because of the front deraillure cable :eek:. Glad it was a counterclockwise TT :laugh:.

upload_2018-6-24_9-59-26.png

Last edited:

bobinski

Legendary Member
I managed to do the danish Gran Fondo TT after all. Really cold, strong winds and a lot of tight turns. Normaly not the conditions for an all time best result, but nevertheless that was what happened. I had a goal this year to reach 26 mph, and I did just that :wahhey:. Not good enough for qualifying though ... 27 mph avg. needed for that, just crazy :eek:.

Superb effort Lars! Well done.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Ha! Not my fault this time!
Those wheels have only been used about 5 times.
Took wheel off and hub freewheel spins but slowly compared to the 105 on the Hunts.
Andy, after the drop out on my defy was damaged beyond repair I transferred it to the turbo. the spare wheels I mentioned are those came with the tcr disc which were swapped almost immediately for the Hunts when the ultegra was swapped fro the defy onto the tcr to replace the 105. I am not sure why the 105 cassette ended up on the Hunts BUT it has not done much irl mileage at all. That’s why lbs thinks rear mech is the issue.
I was going to swap the cassettes round and might still try it but family life beckons
Sounds similar to the mechanical that ended my DD early. Not fun. Hope you get it fixed Bob.

Norry1

Legendary Member
Alp D'Huez, the real one, not virtual.:okay: I have no expectations other than enjoying the days ride, so with good weather and fitness, it will be lovely :smile:

There is one big day, the Marmot homage, we attempt it a few days before the proper sportive do it on the weekend.- I expect 9-10 hours:B)

Good luck with that mate. I'm there in 3 weeks time :smile:

Top Bottom