Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Norry1

Legendary Member
This is so true, I see you lot racing on Innsbruck etc and fancy a go, but know I must remain focused to build a base :sad:

Once I complete the Zwift Academy - my plan (if I can stick to it) is to do a cycle of TR Plans - but after each completed week, have a day off then do a race, then a day off then back to the TR Plan. We'll see how successful I am at sticking to that :smile:

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
Once Ive completed a 8week block and its coming along nicely, I'll probably swap out the shorter interval for the odd race .

I'm going to spend much more time at base this winter

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
Seems Zwift and virgin media are not connecting properly at the moment leaving a lot of frustrated users-like me.

Im with BT, but are having an odd saving issues, well not issue. When I use TR and Zwift together, in the past, I could save both and each ride would appear in Strava. Now though, its mainly TR that saves only, but oddly Zwift ride saved alone a few days ago. I dont know if its Zwift of Strava doing this

bobinski

Legendary Member
Im with BT, but are having an odd saving issues, well not issue. When I use TR and Zwift together, in the past, I could save both and each ride would appear in Strava. Now though, its mainly TR that saves only, but oddly Zwift ride saved alone a few days ago. I dont know if its Zwift of Strava doing this

The virgin media/Zwift issues started a week or so ago but are worse at weekends. Not saving was the first indication for me and others. Someone has suggested the recent Strava changes to premium may have prompted this as they may be using a new filtering algorithm but that’s likely pure speculation given affecting mainly virgin users.

Breedon

Legendary Member
Happens to me as well

uclown2002

Guru
Benchmark. Kiss Aussie Crit 3 x Innsbruckring. 45s followed by 2 x 46s. Hardest race ever for me been so light

Attachments

• E5F178DE-D126-4BF5-8F63-AB4E18974F6F.png
    E5F178DE-D126-4BF5-8F63-AB4E18974F6F.png
    43.8 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Top Bottom