Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bobinski

Legendary Member
I waste my legs in a race after doing the Alpe and it didn’t even save! Corrupt fit file even though uploaded ok to TP.
Really good to see more CC on there and also seeing Ryan kicking Lees’s bottom :okay:^_^ I was, err, 15th out of 15 B’s 8 min down on my best time. The shame, the shame...
There are a few race series about to start including a team time trial style race. I will post details of them over the next week or so in a separate CC race thread or if you all think best then keep it here.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
I certainly hope to but will have to treat it more as a training session.
Anyone else riding?
Quite a few sandbaggers tonight. First 2 D riders were ridiculous. Actually, first D would have won C and that's saying something given most of the C's would have been bumped up too :headshake:

A good session though although legs are feeling it now :B)

Whorty

I'm not very social on Zwift atm, with my keyboard out of reach and my phone with the companion app on a diff. network, so can't return ride on's. Sorry about that, I'm def. gonna fix that this season.
Tried to stay with you on the early part of the climb and paid for that big time! I had already tried to stay with Bob on the run in to the climb and burnt quite a few matches. really, really must learn to pace myself :tongue:

JuhaL

Guru
Tried to stay with you on the early part of the climb and paid for that big time! I had already tried to stay with Bob on the run in to the climb and burnt quite a few matches. really, really must learn to pace myself :tongue:
Maybe i will participate the race and start pace on you...or even better, let's build a pace train :sun:

Last edited:

Whorty

Maybe i will participate the race and start pace on you...or even better, let's build a pace train :sun:
I get too excited on the flats when the groups come past me that I want to push on with them, forgetting when we hit the hills all these lightweights will leave me for dead :banghead:

berty bassett

Legendary Member
Well, when you do rest up after your “little” ride I suggest you eat copious amounts of fattening sugary foods. If you don’t put a bit of weight on then I fear you may be doing a lot of waiting at the top of real mountains.
weighed myself tonight after race - 9st10 - and this is after missus is moaning i am pushing up the food bill ! - don't leave any mars bars laying around on our trip !
would be good to start up another thread for races i think

bobinski

Legendary Member
weighed myself tonight after race - 9st10 - and this is after missus is moaning i am pushing up the food bill ! - don't leave any mars bars laying around on our trip !
would be good to start up another thread for races i think

Gawd- you produce more power than me and I weigh 11 .3 stone post race tonight.
I will be popping into Poundland to stock up on your favourite chocolate bar:okay:

bobinski

Legendary Member
I get too excited on the flats when the groups come past me that I want to push on with them, forgetting when we hit the hills all these lightweights will leave me for dead :banghead:

Get in the draft and let the stronger riders drag you along. Spin slowly in the draft to bring hr down. If they are too strong wait for the next train. So many of them will blow up on a climb especially a long or double climb like tonight. I reckon we, or rather, you could have chased 2 or 3 down towards the end.

JuhaL

Guru
But you didn't bad at all. It doesn't much help but i can't ride those Innsbruck hills any better and you did that twice :training:

TB, I LOVE my ovalised absolute black rings. I cannot say whether they have made me a more efficient rider. I am pretty sure though that riding with them leaves my quads less fatigued and that they have helped my knee. That may be as simple as spinning a higher cadence and/or th alleged power benefit of the oval. Perhaps try them ? You can always sell them on.
Been pondering over these for a while now. I may have to give them a go now I be heard a live review :smile:

Whorty

Gawd- you produce more power than me and I weigh 11 .3 stone post race tonight.
I will be popping into Poundland to stock up on your favourite chocolate bar:okay:
I weight 2.5 stone more than you and don't even push your power let alone Lee's :tongue:

Top Bottom