Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Norry1

Legendary Member
I'm about to start the ZA workout #10 so if anyone bumps into me during the ride - it will explain why my speed goes up and down so erratically. Looks a tough one to me, soon find out.

Yep, that was hard.

Main part was 7 x 5 minute pyramid intervals 4-1, 3-2, 2-3, 1-4, 3-2, 2-3, 1-4 115%-88% of FTP with 3 minute recovery in between.

I made it all other than the 3 min 115% segment on the 5th block - where I managed 90 secs only.

Still, that is all the workouts done. Just 1 group ride to go.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
I've signed up for the 5pm race round innsbruck Kom TWICE.
I'm hoping to be back in time for it.
Signed up too, but don't expect to see me after the start line!

bobinski

Legendary Member
Alp d Zwift done at 100% as against 50 % on last occasion. PB of 59-07 which wont trouble you fast guys but i am very happy with it. I doubt there is much more in the tank.

TB
i span slower at 100% but partly because i spent more time out of the saddle. I was also pacing myself and only sped up a bit in the second half of the ride when the gradient eases...a touch.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Alp d Zwift done at 100% as against 50 % on last occasion. PB of 59-07 which wont trouble you fast guys but i am very happy with it. I doubt there is much more in the tank.

TB
i span slower at 100% but partly because i spent more time out of the saddle. I was also pacing myself and only sped up a bit in the second half of the ride when the gradient eases...a touch.
You not racing tonight at 5 then?

LBHIFI

Veteran
Zwift didn't take me to the start. Had to sign up a second time before it worked, but by then the pack was long gone :cursing:.
Half an hour was what I could manage at this time. Not fully recovered from a nasty cold but getting stronger by the day.
Btw, the km counter was not moving at all, and the uncertainty was really getting to me. How long was this race?

Brusgaard

Über Guru
Btw, the km counter was not moving at all, and the uncertainty was really getting to me. How long was this race?

I’ve ridden 2 of the Lutscher rides (CW and CCW) in Tour of Innsbruck, and in both of them, the km counter first started after having passed the top once, or maybe even after the first descent? No mention of “warm up”, which was kind of annoying!

bobinski

Legendary Member
Zwift didn't take me to the start. Had to sign up a second time before it worked, but by then the pack was long gone :cursing:.
Half an hour was what I could manage at this time. Not fully recovered from a nasty cold but getting stronger by the day.

Race and counter begin after 1st summit.
Good to see you there. lee shot off and i rode with Carl.
Legs definitely hate me!

Ryan lawman

Über Member
i got stuffed by mr Lawman - well done sir
tried sitting down all the way up - definitely feel like i could keep it going longer but think it was a bit slower
heart rate was as high as it goes :eek:
was nice to c u guys in the same race . i am just getting back in to zwift as i am on the sick from work and can not get outside . i thought u might catch me on the second climb as i was on my limit all the way . was even over my ftp . maybe c more of u all over the winter

LBHIFI

Veteran
I'm not very social on Zwift atm, with my keyboard out of reach and my phone with the companion app on a diff. network, so can't return ride on's. Sorry about that, I'm def. gonna fix that this season.

Top Bottom