Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Norry1

Legendary Member
What does your zwiftpower profile show?

Is that the Category shown by the Skills number?

uclown2002

Guru
I expect most if not all organisers to move to using ZwiftPower Cats for race entry. Bear in mind though that you could correctly enter Cat B, hit 4w/kg (without reaching 5min threshold) and still be DQ, and then stay a B.
If borderline might be best all round to Cat up.

uclown2002

Guru
Sandbagging indicator placed in live tab. You will notice Hedger in 21st racing with Cs when he’s actually a Cat A. New rule will remove him from results even if he stays within limits.

DEB4296B-2B92-4CAB-8318-C2A010EA74D5.png

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
Had a little play up the Alp Zwift whilst in (trainer Road)ERG mode mainly. I hit a new pb for sprint, 1317W and thought if I could hold a minute at decent power at then end of a long albeit endurance ride. I held 388W for a minute:biggrin:. The sprint and power run were a bit of mash up with me pratting with slope mode and trying to set enough resistance to push pedal against. There is more sprint power as I spun up to 160+rpm and I was pressing the keyboard increasing resistance whilst trying to hold a minute power.

Last edited:

bobinski

Legendary Member
Had a little play up the Alp Zwift whilst in (trainer Road)ERG mode mainly. I hit a new pb for sprint, 1317W and thought if I could hold a minute at decent power at then end of a long albeit endurance ride. I held 388W for a minute:biggrin:. The sprint and power run were a bit of mash up with me pratting with slope mode and trying to set enough resistance to push pedal against. There is more sprint power as I spun up to 160+rpm and I was pressing the keyboard increasing resistance whilst trying to hold a minute power.

Andy,sounds like you need to do a spin down to recalibrate ;)

Great Numbers!

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
Give us a decent review of the climb when you get it. It is one of the rewards I'm want to be giving myself for a few targets I want to hit.

Top Bottom