Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
^_^
3min slower for the lap than my best and indeed slower at 3.3w/k than some c cat racers! A stitch after 20 min made no difference. But at about 30 min on the second climb I struggled to hold 4w for a minute. 4 of our group of 5 pulled away and that was that. It was all I could do to keep a 20sec gap on the Cat A rider behind me.
Cat C’s obviously sandbagging and a fair number of riders without HR. Knackered.
I was watching you when in a group of about 6 or 7, then saw you get dropped. Seems they were pushing average 250 watts but massive w/kg (be interesting to see their weights!). I noticed then that a rider was sitting on your wheel, for about 5km ... didn't spot at first then realised this was my avatar. Weird. Even though I was actually riding Zwift had my avatar keeping pace with you :wacko:

You was pushing some pretty big watts there :okay:

Early hours!
Not the best time to be installing and setting up a PC.

I would shut down the PC, restart and ensure a good internet connection, then start the download.

If it fails again, uninstall Zwift (go to the 'gear wheel symbol on the start menu bottom left screen) select 'Apps' and then uninstall Zwift.

Download again and see what happens. For some unfathomable reason Zwift always picks the less techie user to crash upon.

Reading Zwift, they suggest un-install Zwift, delete the Zwift folder from downloads, then download and place the Zwift folder on the desktop. It will be in download folder
Well finally done the update. Uninstalled and reinstalled numerous times. No luck. Was reading a few posts on google about the error code. Was suggested doing the update over mobile data via hotspot and it worked. Not ideal but it worked.
Had a little spin and it’s great. Makes so much difference this new pc.
Looking forward to a proper ride on it tomorrow as the weather is a bit crap.
Cheers for tips anyway :okay:

bobinski

Legendary Member
Well finally done the update. Uninstalled and reinstalled numerous times. No luck. Was reading a few posts on google about the error code. Was suggested doing the update over mobile data via hotspot and it worked. Not ideal but it worked.
Had a little spin and it’s great. Makes so much difference this new pc.
Looking forward to a proper ride on it tomorrow as the weather is a bit crap.
Cheers for tips anyway :okay:

I was just about to say that the error apparently arises because you are not installing as an Administrator for the PC. But you have sorted it:thumbsup:

berty bassett

Legendary Member
sorry Paul n Bob - rip van bassett took over !- slept 6ish till 9 then went bed
work for a bit now then milton keynes pick up ski boots so hopefully if i can keep eyes open i will sign up tour of innsbrook either 4 or 6

Aleman

Knees are FUBAR but I don't like to mention it
I can give you this up to date advice.. to create a batch file that will run the program in question put the 5 1/4 floppy in the A drive and type..

Copy con autoexec.bat
Copy a:/ *.*
Z
Ummmm, Someone getting his unix and DOS mixed up??

Copy a:\*.*

Insane thing is that I am still using those skills learned 30 odd years ago to 'Automate' tasks that windows still can't do even now. I really ought to look at powershell, and bring my skill s up to date, but "If it ain't broke, don't fix it!"

Top Bottom