Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
I'm planning to do the 4 o'clock ZA flat race around Innsbruck this afternoon if anyone interested. 4 laps of the flat course with the punchy hill :okay:

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
I was going to drop out of Erg mode to have a blast up the short climb, but Zwift didn't go back to the route instead I started the long climb for the third time. It will wait till Tues

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
You can count me in for Tuesday whatever we choose

I'd suggested the 7pm Innsbruck short course

Norry1

Legendary Member
Anyone done "Spanish Needles" on TrainerRoad? Nearly killed me. It is 90 mins long and is 6 x 8min blocks where you do 15 secs at c150% of FTP then 15 secs recovery. I had to do -10% in order to complete it and that even that was really, really tough.

It is unfortunately, probably what I need. I think (but don't know how to prove) that I need to raise my VO2 Max in order to get my FTP up.

LBHIFI

Veteran
Well, lasted a little longer than last time and could have lasted even more if it wasn't for that annoying delay. Got a little ahead up the hill and waited for the group. Started putting on the power when I saw the first rider but by the time my avetar started reacting, the pack was long gone.

Top Bottom