Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bobinski

Legendary Member
its amazing how you can find just that little bit more energy when you see the bearded one creeping up behind you :tongue:

that was no walk in the park !

:laugh:

I was so p’d to just get dropped before the 3rd climb. Brussgard -great ride-stayed on and I worked hard to get close as I crested but had to wait for 2 /3 to work with. We tried but you stayed 14s away.
Great race but wow was that hard.i did overtake 4/6 from 300m in the sprint and almost punched the air

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
That was so hard, I couldn't make 300W. It was like cycling tbrough treacle . I was getting lots of drop out of power to zero. Screenshot_20180925-200813_Chrome.jpg

I don't know if it's just a setup or me or both .I'll check everything tomorrow after I've licked my wounds :sad:

JuhaL

Guru
That was so hard, I couldn't make 300W. It was like cycling tbrough treacle . I was getting lots of drop out of power to zero. View attachment 431636

I don't know if it's just a setup or me or both .I'll check everything tomorrow after I've licked my wounds :sad:
Sometimes the training is not bed of roses. I have bit of over training symptoms, so i need to take 1-week break. Better luck to next sessions.

LBHIFI

Veteran
I don't get the results. Both ZwiftPower and Strava looks strange. Hope I can get something usable from my Garmin.

Breedon

Legendary Member
Well that went completely different from what I was expecting, only had less than 4 Hours sleep and was knackered but i was able to stay with Darren till the last lap, and zwift had my 20 minute power at 256w which im well chuffed with to say I've not been on the bike properly for a few weeks.

I've figured out the best thing for that short sharp hill is cross chaining from big ring at the front to top end cog at the back, i know i shouldn't do it but it works.

Del C

Veteran
I don't get the results. Both ZwiftPower and Strava looks strange. Hope I can get something usable from my Garmin.
I'm assuming the times on the result page are the time for the 3 laps plus the handicap?

That seems to make my time roughly correct.

Really enjoyed the race and working with the group I was in. The only thing that could improve it is if I could see where the other groups are, but I guess with over 250 riders that could be tricky. The only time I was aware of a chase group was when a pack of GCN riders overtook us on the run-in to the hill on the final lap.

JhnBssll

Veteran
Hi there:hello:

@kipster Can add your name to the Strava,(send PM) Cyclechat club, so you can compare your rides and segments against other forum members. If you join Zwift add 'Cyclechat' to your user name.

Also join Zwiftpower.com, use same name as Zwift for easy spotting. Add Cyclechat to the team so it comes up in the league and finally link Zwiftpower with Zwift for permissions etc. Come and train, race and have a bit of banter ^_^

Ps the Zwift app also allows you to join events, give 'ride on' thumbs up to your linked friends, it has other features whilst you're riding on Zwift live which become activated.

Thanks ^_^ I've joined Zwiftpower.com and linked my account, plus joined the Cyclechat team :smile: I guess I'm all ready to go now, just need to get my stitches out next Tuesday and I'm away :becool: First job is to recalibrate the turbo and do an FTP test as a baseline to work from then I'm signing up to the 6 week FTP builder training program :okay:

I must admit all these posts about racing are wearing me out :shy::laugh:

Top Bottom