Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Aleman

Knees are FUBAR but I don't like to mention it
Looking at the ZRCC Sub 2.0 rude which is 6 laps of the Astoria 8 course at 18:40 if I'm back from shopping in time :smile:

Aleman

Knees are FUBAR but I don't like to mention it
Looking at the ZRCC Sub 2.0 rude which is 6 laps of the Astoria 8 course at 18:40 if I'm back from shopping in time :smile:
I was, Back in time, and got to say that was a crock of shoot on Zwifts part, At 4.5Km it took me off the course into the bushes of central part, and left me doing doughnuts on the grass while the rest of the group disappeared up the road .. Exit zwift, went back in, and bunt my matches to get back to the group and at 6.5Km it did exactly the same thing again and I was only 24 seconds behind the group after being 10 minutes down!!! ... Out of zwift back in, didn't join the ride and pootled around for 20Km.

I NEED A BEER!

bobinski

Legendary Member
Sigh. Another embolism...

Crap. Sorry to hear that Jeff.

Milzy

Guru
I was, Back in time, and got to say that was a crock of shoot on Zwifts part, At 4.5Km it took me off the course into the bushes of central part, and left me doing doughnuts on the grass while the rest of the group disappeared up the road .. Exit zwift, went back in, and bunt my matches to get back to the group and at 6.5Km it did exactly the same thing again and I was only 24 seconds behind the group after being 10 minutes down!!! ... Out of zwift back in, didn't join the ride and pootled around for 20Km.

I NEED A BEER!
I was there & wondered what all the in the bushes chat was all about lol. I had a good ride.

JuhaL

Guru
Sigh. Another embolism...
I hope all is gettin well. I use to have thrombosis in my right calf (8-years ago), symptoms was strong cramp. Since then when i feel cramps in a sama area i have shivers in my spine and it make nervous and it makes me stressful which is not good.

Those with kickr 18. See attached wahoo are sending replacement parts out if there is issues. Might be worth checking before it goes wrong? Or requesting and changing anyway.

Attachments

• K118 driven key replacement.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 21

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Those with kickr 18. See attached wahoo are sending replacement parts out if there is issues. Might be worth checking before it goes wrong? Or requesting and changing anyway.
Flippin eck .... I read the doc and I'm no wiser now than I was 10 minutes ago!

Top Bottom