Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

kipster

Guru
Hey guys, have you heard about that grand tour VR software which is currently been beta tested. It has potential to be amazing but we will have to buy VR head sets and need our PC GPU’s to be VR ready.
Not sure VR kit would like the amount I sweat when on the turbo

uclown2002

Guru
Yay!
You won’t regret it Paul. Well you just might at first as you get used to the different feel.

I wasn’t aware of that. May have to purge some old too fast times. Ahh, no need coz over 90 days ago:smile:

ZP-Cats-20102018.png

30 days now :-)

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
There were a few sandbaggers tonight. Guy who 'won' D has since been promoted to 5th in C. A few others too were moved.

bridgy

Legendary Member
Yay!
You won’t regret it Paul. Well you just might at first as you get used to the different feel.

I wasn’t aware of that. May have to purge some old too fast times. Ahh, no need coz over 90 days ago:smile:
Yeah I'm sure I won't regret it too Bob - I'm looking forward to it I fully expect to drop down a notch in power but that's fine. Will probably mean I drop down to cat b because I am only just scraping along the bottom of cat A now!

I was going to go for the new kickr but a) it's disappeared from Evans website now completely; b) the build issues worried me and c) the Neo has been quite well discounted so the price difference isn't quite as big as it was.

Top Bottom