Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
I think this tour of new york is more like showing off ^_^
Exactly, all those other CCers bombing off, not waiting for me. I wanted a nice relaxed ride around the sites but no, they all had to race :headshake: I might join in next time, that'll show them :whistle:

tbf, having done the TdZwift, Tour of Cali and a few other tour rides on Zwift they are all like this. A minority ride casual, but 90%+ treat it like a race.

Despite my poor showing I was still 520 (ish) out of 1300 on the road :wahhey: With all that climbing, as a wise man on here once said, not too shabby for a flabby :biggrin:

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Looks like I missed a really good ride last night but I was way too tired to ride even went to bed at 8.00 :shy:
It is a brutal course. Up the NY KoM 3 times. Not a long climb at 5 - 6 mins, but steep gradients and at race pace destroys the legs. As you know, rest of the course is very rolling so nowhere really to rest properly. Get yourself on there if you can ....you'll love it :okay:

bobinski

Legendary Member
You need to join Cyclechat membership on Zwiftpower. Youll then appear in the League :smile:

Nah, not Just yet. Zsunr took me in when I split off and so many of you were giving me a hard time ^_^. Perhaps when Bill and AAAC make it over. Or after I have returned to racing after my Op. :hugs:

JuhaL

Guru
Exactly, all those other CCers bombing off, not waiting for me. I wanted a nice relaxed ride around the sites but no, they all had to race :headshake: I might join in next time, that'll show them :whistle:
I have a same plans. Rivals never know what hit them when it's time to make my move :blush:

JuhaL

Guru
Despite my poor showing I was still 520 (ish) out of 1300 on the road :wahhey: With all that climbing, as a wise man on here once said, not too shabby for a flabby :biggrin:
If it helps any your position was 313, just checked that in zwift power. 500 results is accepted and 504 riders are showing off too much. Zwift power results looks little bit better when lot of riders are eliminated :gun:

bobinski

Legendary Member

bridgy

Legendary Member
Paul, do you have qr axles or thru axles? If latter you will need the thru axle adapter kit that doesn't not come as standard. It should given cost of NEO.
12/142 if i recall correctly.
https://www.edinburghbicycle.com/tacx-direct-drive-quick-release-adapter-set.html

link and also shows how to fit. Just in case.
Thanks Bob - qr axle on my trainer bike so should be OK thanks. I guess the main thing I'll have to do is fit the cassette - I plan to take the one off my rear wheel and transfer it to the Neo as I only use that bike for the trainer anyway

Top Bottom