Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
Tell me about it, i wasnt expecting that climb, I thought I had dealt with all the major climbs. I could of done without it. I let the wife I would be out 6 hours and WhatsApp my location, so she could track me. It was a long day, a few minor mechanical issues, broken spoke again and after the last photo shot, i lost brakes almost completely, going straight across a corner in front of a car- similar to pad knock. I have new pads and rotor which I was bedding in on this ride. Thank goodness they came back working next corner.

:ohmy:

(Nice pics up on strava mate :thumbsup:)

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
:ohmy:

(Nice pics up on strava mate :thumbsup:)

Cheers Tommy :okay:

Lars
If you get chance ride the GC505, up across to the GC605. This last bit is extremely steep and a rough old surface. The main ride climb is 9km at 7.5% average with 14.5% max gradient.

I was 5-7kg overweight with my saddle bag full of descent gear and tools/food.

The coast road near Mogan has collapsed and is impassable. I changed my route to go up 505 and down GC60, its a long and busy ride out of Maspalomas towards Peurto Rico on the coast road at the end of tbe day. :laugh:

JuhaL

Guru
Just noticed that lot of results of tour of New York is unfiltered, about 50%. Especially events where i was and where Whorty and others was. Some people didn't wear HRM and some...who knows what.

bobinski

Legendary Member
was it a race ?

;)

Enjoy your race today :smile:

Top Bottom