Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bobinski

Legendary Member
I thought i would do a little write up on my trip to Provence and Ventoux in particular. In short it was in many respects the best cycling holiday I have been on. Yet the lead up had suggested otherwise. As many of you will know i was knocked off my bike a week before my flight. I was a bit bashed up on my right side with some colourful bruising and as the days passed issues with my hand strength and back that took me to a sports physio to resolve. I wont bore you with the details, after all you have all had to put up my my knee for some time, but i can say he gave fairly robust advice about a twisted back/hip and the need to cycle conservatively if I was going to cycle at all. To be honest i put his concerns to the back of my mind being more concerned about about the loss of my Defy and needing to ride my heavy and uncomfortable commuting bike. That said, if i had been more optimistic about completing a cingles after his advice i would probably have added to the stable and purchased a new bike. Any excuse eh??
I stripped the commuter of as much weight as possible and popped my tubeless Hunt wheels on. In retrospect i should have switched the Ultrega hydraulics onto the Kinesis as well but i was only to discover that on the descents...

PROVENCE.
Those of you who have been there will know it is simply beautiful, once escaping the roads out of Marseille, verdant rolling hills, wine groves splattered amongst the Lavender fields and olive groves. It is an assault on the senses welcomed and enjoyed and something i never tired of. It was easy for me to understand why it is so attractive to English tourists and a certain P Mayle and why so many have settled here. Our introduction was as dramatic as one could hope for. Angus picked us up at the airport and drove us an hour or so into the hills and deposited us a short distance from Gordes suggesting we amble not race into the town. We took his advice and were greated with this:
35756165836_dbec81aa6c_c.jpg

WOW!

Yeah, yeah, i hear you thinking-what about the ride? Well, what then followed, after a short 5-6 km uphill to tease our legs into life, was a breathtaking ride, largely descent through a gorge carved by Michelangelo on holiday, twisting and turning from the Col de tris termes via malemort to Blavac . Each turn left us craning our necks to soak up the changing views. I cannot find words to describe just how perfect this ride was. I simply cannot imagine a better introduction to any cycling holiday. I admit that i got a little carried away and pushed on ahead of my friends confident i could find our Hotel in Sainte Colombe, something that nearly backfired when my phone died and i had to rely on memory and road signs to get there but that just all added to the experience. And any fears we had about the hotel given the price were unfounded, our Host and staff fantastic-if a little mocking of English cyclists- with great coffee and darned good breakfeast. We changed and then after a few poolside beers sauntered off across the road to excellent food and an evening spent drinking and discussing the our ride and fears for a ride up Ventoux on the morning.

VENTOUX.
The fact is many hundreds of people, of all shapes and sises and levels of fitness ride up Ventoux every day, many at least stopping or starting at chalet Reynard on the way up. Anyone on this forum would get up Ventoux. To give conext, one of our group was born with a disability down one side that leaves him with a much weaker leg and what he describes as a stump for a foot. He weighs 18 stone. he cannot ride clipless. He uses platform pedals and somehow rides with his heels alone on the pedals. His cycling motion is astonishing to watch from behind. Somehow he generates sufficient power to keep up with and often lead the group on the flat. He and i spent much of the week riding at the front the group. Neal rode Ventoux twice while we were there and I can say his time was not at all shabby. so, anyone with a reasonable level of fitness and determination can do it. But, some of you may be asking, could I do it with my history of knee/ITB issues and brusied and battered from my off and riding my bloody heavy and uncomfortable bike?:biggrin:

On our first day we took the Bedoin route which passed by the hotel. Although we were cutting out 3km the idea was that Andrew, Chris and I hoped to do a cingles and would do the extra 3km at the end of the ride en route back to the hotel. Weather conditions looked reasonable-23-28 celsius. At that time there was no indication conditions at the top were anything to worry about though the expectation was that would change later in the day. Suitably fueled we set off. My friends have form for being slowish but having tremendous stamina. They had done the full route of the DD and DR. I settled into their pace at first but found it difficult as my lower back began to twinge and then spasm a bit. I found riding to my own faster pace, spinning not grinding, helped tremendously and pulled away. I began to overtake lots of riders who had set off earlier. I worried i was going too hard but HR was well below 150 and legs and lungs were good-something that pretty much typified the whole holiday. I was passed by 3 guys over the 20km length, though only in the trees. I held with each for a while but eased off when HR hit 155. I hoped i had a long day on the bike and didnt want to blow up early nor especially on my first ascent! I sipped away at my high 5 4-1 drink finishing one bottle before coming out of the trees and then starting the second as a came out of the trees towards chalet reynard. And low lying cloud. It was a shock. The immediate drop in temperature caught me unawares. I only had shorts and a short sleeve top. Everything else was in Angus's van but that would be shadowing the slowest group riders and by now was some 30 min back. I decided to push on past CR and towards the first turn up to the moonlike landscape of Ventoux proper. I watched other riders now descending, wrapped up to to bottom, some with their windproof tops billowed by a wind i could not see or feel yet...oh dear. I made the turn and hit a wall. A wall of wind, the dreaded Mistral. I was almost brought to a stop. I immediately dropped to the 28 on the back to try and take control of my pedalling and the bike. I couldn't see more than 30ft ahead of me and was worried about being hit by cyclists and vehicles descending. I crawled over to the side. It was at this point my bladder reminded me it needed emptying. They always tell you to drink lots for Ventoux but they don't say it means you may need to piss a lot! Well, with 7km to go i took that pee thinking the less i weighed the better^_^. All the time i could hear the woosh of cyclists descending near me occasionally catching a glimpse, a flash of colour as they did.
35664829441_3a013a0690_c.jpg

I got going, my once warm legs and arms now turning increasingly cold. The wind and cold now made what should have been spinning on a 5-7% feel like grinding up a 15%. I am not ashamed to say it was a struggle and wholly different to the Ventoux ride at the end of the holiday. I decided i needed to get to the top as soon as possible and pushed on, probably too hard, not i should say, that this was reflected in my pace. The wind was relentless, but at times swirling and catching me unawares with its intensity and direction. I huddled down on the drops. My back began to spasm. I ground on. I stood on the pedals and was blown about. I went down on the drops and began to get shooting pains into my neck. Bollux. I rasied my hands to the hoods. I didnt want to stop. I heard a vehicle behind me and motioned it to continue past. It drew along side. "you ok?. It was Angus. I ignored him. He asked again. "no". "Do you want a jacket?" I again said no but he was the sensible one and persisted. Finally this stubborn fool agreed and I stopped. "you are 30 min ahead of the others-wait at the top and don't descend alone. I have to go back to the others." Pfft. I have a cingles to complete!
Off he went and up I went. He was right. The jacket helped. My optimism bouyed somewhat by the wind easing at times and at others the light brightening as if the sun was about to break through. Perhaps it would be clear at the top? For now i was to be denied the famous views of the tower as I made each turn. Unfortunately the spasms, which had eased when i got off the bike, returned as plodded on. And on. I was aware i had not seen Simpson's memorial. Had i not even reached it? How bloody far did i have to go? Suddenly the road pitched sharply right and i had to grind hard to get yp and around and then there it was, tantalizingly only a few feet away, the Tower, shrouded in mist, and there to the right cyclists huddled together, some wearing those silvery/gold bankets to keep you warm. Then as i rode a few more meters the road flattened out and the famous sign appeared. I ground to a halt. Where was Angus with his camera to record my heroic arrival?:angry:^_^ For a moment or two i though he might appear out of the mist but apart from perhaps 8 other cold shivering cyclists there was no one else there. And they were not wearing shorts:ohmy:
35797146055_7459e64e1e_z.jpg

There was nothing to look at, no view down except into the mist. I say this not to suggest disappointment. I felt a tremendous sense of achievement which perhaps was a little missplaced. But perhaps not. These great mountain climbs are surely personal and often private battles with fitness and sometimes injury where determination and at times inner demons all somehow come out to play and affect your journey and your mood at the top. I was quietly euphoric. I lay on the floor to ease my back. The increasing cold was not helping. I willed Andrew and Chris to the top. After 15 minutes Andrew arrived. We quickly took photos.
35756147716_4088b94fa8_z.jpg

Oh, here's another one ^_^

34986983653_a9febb89d4_z.jpg

We deliberated over whether to wait for Chris. Lawyers deliberate for a long time:biggrin: Some 35 min after i had arrived Chris arrived and after quick photos we descended through the mists. It is no exaggeration to say that by now we were shivering, our teeth chattering when we talked. We didn't have full finger gloves and our fingers were blue by the time we came out of the mist and into the trees on the descent to Malaucene. Sadly my back got worse. Descending in the drops was difficult. I was having to constantly brake and swerve to avoid the hoards of riders who had ridden to chalet reynard and then chosen to descend rather that ride to the top of ventoux. There were many great descenders but many were as poor as descending as me. I had to stop 3 times on the descent as the pain was sufficient to affect my control of the bike. I knew by now a cingles was impossible. I couldn't hide my disappointment as i sat with the Chris and Andrew trying to warm up in a cafe in Maulacene. My legs and lungs were absolutely fine. It was so frustrating. I bid them farewell as the remainder of our group arrived one by one, each telling a tale of a Mountain ascended in pain and descended in joy.

Andrew and Chris completed their Cingles in just over 12 hours. I have tremendous respect for hem because they just don't give up. Chapeau to them.

I can write more about the great rides we did, later that day as the weather warmed and in the days that followed. I probably will, not least about my second ascent of Ventoux in 30c plus and the subsequent exhilarating descent back to the hotel. 36m up from CR in hot weather as opposed to 40 in that wind and cold! 34min baggable if not possibly quicker.
upload_2017-7-8_17-50-56.png

upload_2017-7-8_17-51-52.png

upload_2017-7-8_17-53-7.png

and me riding up:biggrin:

http://www.sport-photo.fr/en/bedoin-sault/1713822-2017-07-0413h28n2137.html#.WV-RTlp8Cts.email

Did i come to love my bike? Nope. I convinced myself the extra few kilos's made no difference and the fact i was always, if i wanted to be, at the front on all rides, kind of reinforces this. Nor did it hold me back up hill or mountain. My back did. I feel sorry for legs and lungs which really didnt get as much of a workout as they might have expected given the training on the NEO. The fact is i had to ride at 70psi to compensate for how much chatter and shock the frame sends to the body. But i did have lovely wheels and super tyres. Oh, i will always ride tubeless. Friend punctured with a loud band on a clincher a few hundred meters before a descent where he later hit 40mph plus-that would have been messy if the puncture had been only a few minutes later.

we are likley going to pyrennes next year same weekend. So, if anyone interested...

Oh, Andy-you are going to love it. A cingles is within your grasp;)

have to cook so no time to edit typo's

I thought i would do a little write up on my trip to Provence and Ventoux in particular. In short it was in many respects the best cycling holiday I have been on. Yet the lead up had suggested otherwise. As many of you will know i was knocked off my bike a week before my flight. I was a bit bashed up on my right side with some colourful bruising and as the days passed issues with my hand strength and back that took me to a sports physio to resolve. I wont bore you with the details, after all you have all had to put up my my knee for some time, but i can say he gave fairly robust advice about a twisted back/hip and the need to cycle conservatively if I was going to cycle at all. To be honest i put his concerns to the back of my mind being more concerned about about the loss of my Defy and needing to ride my heavy and uncomfortable commuting bike. That said, if i had been more optimistic about completing a cingles after his advice i would probably have added to the stable and purchased a new bike. Any excuse eh??
I stripped the commuter of as much weight as possible and popped my tubeless Hunt wheels on. In retrospect i should have switched the Ultrega hydraulics onto the Kinesis as well but i was only to discover that on the descents...

PROVENCE.
Those of you who have been there will know it is simply beautiful, once escaping the roads out of Marseille, verdant rolling hills, wine groves splattered amongst the Lavender fields and olive groves. It is an assault on the senses welcomed and enjoyed and something i never tired of. It was easy for me to understand why it is so attractive to English tourists and a certain P Mayle and why so many have settled here. Our introduction was as dramatic as one could hope for. Angus picked us up at the airport and drove us an hour or so into the hills and deposited us a short distance from Gordes suggesting we amble not race into the town. We took his advice and were greated with this:
View attachment 361040

WOW!

Yeah, yeah, i hear you thinking-what about the ride? Well, what then followed, after a short 5-6 km uphill to tease our legs into life, was a breathtaking ride, largely descent through a gorge carved by Michelangelo on holiday, twisting and turning from the Col de tris termes via malemort to Blavac . Each turn left us craning our necks to soak up the changing views. I cannot find words to describe just how perfect this ride was. I simply cannot imagine a better introduction to any cycling holiday. I admit that i got a little carried away and pushed on ahead of my friends confident i could find our Hotel in Sainte Colombe, something that nearly backfired when my phone died and i had to rely on memory and road signs to get there but that just all added to the experience. And any fears we had about the hotel given the price were unfounded, our Host and staff fantastic-if a little mocking of English cyclists- with great coffee and darned good breakfeast. We changed and then after a few poolside beers sauntered off across the road to excellent food and an evening spent drinking and discussing the our ride and fears for a ride up Ventoux on the morning.

VENTOUX.
The fact is many hundreds of people, of all shapes and sises and levels of fitness ride up Ventoux every day, many at least stopping or starting at chalet Reynard on the way up. Anyone on this forum would get up Ventoux. To give conext, one of our group was born with a disability down one side that leaves him with a much weaker leg and what he describes as a stump for a foot. He weighs 18 stone. he cannot ride clipless. He uses platform pedals and somehow rides with his heels alone on the pedals. His cycling motion is astonishing to watch from behind. Somehow he generates sufficient power to keep up with and often lead the group on the flat. He and i spent much of the week riding at the front the group. Neal rode Ventoux twice while we were there and I can say his time was not at all shabby. so, anyone with a reasonable level of fitness and determination can do it. But, some of you may be asking, could I do it with my history of knee/ITB issues and brusied and battered from my off and riding my bloody heavy and uncomfortable bike?:biggrin:

On our first day we took the Bedoin route which passed by the hotel. Although we were cutting out 3km the idea was that Andrew, Chris and I hoped to do a cingles and would do the extra 3km at the end of the ride en route back to the hotel. Weather conditions looked reasonable-23-28 celsius. At that time there was no indication conditions at the top were anything to worry about though the expectation was that would change later in the day. Suitably fueled we set off. My friends have form for being slowish but having tremendous stamina. They had done the full route of the DD and DR. I settled into their pace at first but found it difficult as my lower back began to twinge and then spasm a bit. I found riding to my own faster pace, spinning not grinding, helped tremendously and pulled away. I began to overtake lots of riders who had set off earlier. I worried i was going too hard but HR was well below 150 and legs and lungs were good-something that pretty much typified the whole holiday. I was passed by 3 guys over the 20km length, though only in the trees. I held with each for a while but eased off when HR hit 155. I hoped i had a long day on the bike and didnt want to blow up early nor especially on my first ascent! I sipped away at my high 5 4-1 drink finishing one bottle before coming out of the trees and then starting the second as a came out of the trees towards chalet reynard. And low lying cloud. It was a shock. The immediate drop in temperature caught me unawares. I only had shorts and a short sleeve top. Everything else was in Angus's van but that would be shadowing the slowest group riders and by now was some 30 min back. I decided to push on past CR and towards the first turn up to the moonlike landscape of Ventoux proper. I watched other riders now descending, wrapped up to to bottom, some with their windproof tops billowed by a wind i could not see or feel yet...oh dear. I made the turn and hit a wall. A wall of wind, the dreaded Mistral. I was almost brought to a stop. I immediately dropped to the 28 on the back to try and take control of my pedalling and the bike. I couldn't see more than 30ft ahead of me and was worried about being hit by cyclists and vehicles descending. I crawled over to the side. It was at this point my bladder reminded me it needed emptying. They always tell you to drink lots for Ventoux but they don't say it means you may need to piss a lot! Well, with 7km to go i took that pee thinking the less i weighed the better^_^. All the time i could hear the woosh of cyclists descending near me occasionally catching a glimpse, a flash of colour as they did.
View attachment 361041

I got going, my once warm legs and arms now turning increasingly cold. The wind and cold now made what should have been spinning on a 5-7% feel like grinding up a 15%. I am not ashamed to say it was a struggle and wholly different to the Ventoux ride at the end of the holiday. I decided i needed to get to the top as soon as possible and pushed on, probably too hard, not i should say, that this was reflected in my pace. The wind was relentless, but at times swirling and catching me unawares with its intensity and direction. I huddled down on the drops. My back began to spasm. I ground on. I stood on the pedals and was blown about. I went down on the drops and began to get shooting pains into my neck. Bollux. I rasied my hands to the hoods. I didnt want to stop. I heard a vehicle behind me and motioned it to continue past. It drew along side. "you ok?. It was Angus. I ignored him. He asked again. "no". "Do you want a jacket?" I again said no but he was the sensible one and persisted. Finally this stubborn fool agreed and I stopped. "you are 30 min ahead of the others-wait at the top and don't descend alone. I have to go back to the others." Pfft. I have a cingles to complete!
Off he went and up I went. He was right. The jacket helped. My optimism bouyed somewhat by the wind easing at times and at others the light brightening as if the sun was about to break through. Perhaps it would be clear at the top? For now i was to be denied the famous views of the tower as I made each turn. Unfortunately the spasms, which had eased when i got off the bike, returned as plodded on. And on. I was aware i had not seen Simpson's memorial. Had i not even reached it? How bloody far did i have to go? Suddenly the road pitched sharply right and i had to grind hard to get yp and around and then there it was, tantalizingly only a few feet away, the Tower, shrouded in mist, and there to the right cyclists huddled together, some wearing those silvery/gold bankets to keep you warm. Then as i rode a few more meters the road flattened out and the famous sign appeared. I ground to a halt. Where was Angus with his camera to record my heroic arrival?:angry:^_^ For a moment or two i though he might appear out of the mist but apart from perhaps 8 other cold shivering cyclists there was no one else there. And they were not wearing shorts:ohmy:
View attachment 361042

There was nothing to look at, no view down except into the mist. I say this not to suggest disappointment. I felt a tremendous sense of achievement which perhaps was a little missplaced. But perhaps not. These great mountain climbs are surely personal and often private battles with fitness and sometimes injury where determination and at times inner demons all somehow come out to play and affect your journey and your mood at the top. I was quietly euphoric. I lay on the floor to ease my back. The increasing cold was not helping. I willed Andrew and Chris to the top. After 15 minutes Andrew arrived. We quickly took photos.
View attachment 361043

Oh, here's another one ^_^

View attachment 361044

We deliberated over whether to wait for Chris. Lawyers deliberate for a long time:biggrin: Some 35 min after i had arrived Chris arrived and after quick photos we descended through the mists. It is no exaggeration to say that by now we were shivering, our teeth chattering when we talked. We didn't have full finger gloves and our fingers were blue by the time we came out of the mist and into the trees on the descent to Malaucene. Sadly my back got worse. Descending in the drops was difficult. I was having to constantly brake and swerve to avoid the hoards of riders who had ridden to chalet reynard and then chosen to descend rather that ride to the top of ventoux. There were many great descenders but many were as poor as descending as me. I had to stop 3 times on the descent as the pain was sufficient to affect my control of the bike. I knew by now a cingles was impossible. I couldn't hide my disappointment as i sat with the Chris and Andrew trying to warm up in a cafe in Maulacene. My legs and lungs were absolutely fine. It was so frustrating. I bid them farewell as the remainder of our group arrived one by one, each telling a tale of a Mountain ascended in pain and descended in joy.

Andrew and Chris completed their Cingles in just over 12 hours. I have tremendous respect for hem because they just don't give up. Chapeau to them.

I can write more about the great rides we did, later that day as the weather warmed and in the days that followed. I probably will, not least about my second ascent of Ventoux in 30c plus and the subsequent exhilarating descent back to the hotel. 36m up from CR in hot weather as opposed to 40 in that wind and cold! 34min baggable if not possibly quicker.
View attachment 361034

View attachment 361036

View attachment 361037

and me riding up:biggrin:

http://www.sport-photo.fr/en/bedoin-sault/1713822-2017-07-0413h28n2137.html#.WV-RTlp8Cts.email

Did i come to love my bike? Nope. I convinced myself the extra few kilos's made no difference and the fact i was always, if i wanted to be, at the front on all rides, kind of reinforces this. Nor did it hold me back up hill or mountain. My back did. I feel sorry for legs and lungs which really didnt get as much of a workout as they might have expected given the training on the NEO. The fact is i had to ride at 70psi to compensate for how much chatter and shock the frame sends to the body. But i did have lovely wheels and super tyres. Oh, i will always ride tubeless. Friend punctured with a loud band on a clincher a few hundred meters before a descent where he later hit 40mph plus-that would have been messy if the puncture had been only a few minutes later.

we are likley going to pyrennes next year same weekend. So, if anyone interested...

Oh, Andy-you are going to love it. A cingles is within your grasp;)

have to cook so no time to edit typo's
Great write up. Thanks.

Nice write up Bob and well done. It's easy to forget how the weather can change so quickly in the high mountains and make such a difference to a ride.I'm just thankful the weather was kind to me on my recent Tourmalet/Luz Ardiden jaunts. They would have been very different days if the weather had been unkind.

Hope you get to go to the Pyrenees, it's beautiful there. I'm planning to revisit.

Breedon

Legendary Member
@bobinski great write up it was a real shame that your back was hurting so much I've been there pain wise so I know exactly what you was going through, views where stunning that you put up, and you can definitely count me in for next year always wanted to do the pryennes so would love to join you.
How much money spending wise did you take?

bobinski

Legendary Member
@bobinski great write up it was a real shame that your back was hurting so much I've been there pain wise so I know exactly what you was going through, views where stunning that you put up, and you can definitely count me in for next year always wanted to do the pryennes so would love to join you.
How much money spending wise did you take?

Dean, if we do Pyrenees next year it will be all inclusive-bar flights- coz chalet provides all food. I will try and get an indication of cost. I spent 40-50 euros a day but we ate out a lot and very well. We could have eaten and drunk more cheaply. If we stayed at same place for a Ventoux trip I would eat out more cheaply. Problem is fall in pound- it hits us and Angus very hard.

Breedon

Legendary Member
50 euros a day seems quite reasonable, all ready excited just at the thought ^_^

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
Dean, if we do Pyrenees next year it will be all inclusive-bar flights- coz chalet provides all food. I will try and get an indication of cost. I spent 40-50 euros a day but we ate out a lot and very well. We could have eaten and drunk more cheaply. If we stayed at same place for a Ventoux trip I would eat out more cheaply. Problem is fall in pound- it hits us and Angus very hard.

Great write up Bob and really well done mate. I can only assume it was quite a moment when you reached the top. Even if you couldn't see your own hands in the mist it's one of the iconic ones ticked off the bucket list!

I want in next year bud. 100%

Last edited:
OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
That is real shame Bob, about your back hindering your epic ride. I'll look out for the sudden increase in wind nearer the top. I concur about descending in the mist and cold, losing virtually all feeling in your hands. Thank goodness for a support van I say. Im not too sure if on my tour will do the Cingles fully, there is a day with 80+miles and three climbs but the middle climb looks much less. We shall see, Im scheduled to ride up Ventoux at least three times during the week ignoring Cingles.

Talking of Ventoux, I'm making a trip out there this morning :tongue:

Ive got some new rotors coming. Also Ive just spotted Hope do a 4pot hydraulic road caliper which mates up with Shimano or Sram road levers. Bigger pads, more feel, more power! ^_^

Last edited:

bobinski

Legendary Member
Andy, are you also privy to a certain beta ride? ;) My NEO is sitting waiting to be unboxed and set up but physio has banned me from bike until sometime next week while he works on my back. 3rd session since return next Tuesday and fingers crossed.
Andy, just remember you cannot trust the weather forecast for the top. Arm and leg warmers and wind stopper full finger gloves at least, perhaps a Gillet in your pockets on way up. Anything else in the van including a hot flask of your preferred.
I honestly have no doubt you are capable of a Cingles. I met lots of people who did it while we were away. Guy at hotel did it in 7 1/2 h having timed his ride from mid morning. He had to buy cold weather clothing at the shop at CR on way up 1st time then bought a Gillet when he got to malaucene ^_^ He has all this gear back home but never imagained he would need it and didn't want to bring and carry it!
The ride from Sault is actually really straightforward-except for the last 7k from chalet Reynard- which always felt remarkably similar to Watopia mountain - but easier. In fact good training would be 3x up Watopia or a pretzel.
Discs- you know what you want ^_^ But i found decelerating from 35 mph plus straightforward and safe using my mix of mechanical/hydraulic. Indeed they were pretty impressive when I overcooked a corner and had to slow alarmingly quickly:rolleyes: you will rarely hit more than 45 mph simply because of the volume of cyclists and a little traffic on the roads.

I am getting jealous.

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
Beta ride?

Brakes are pretty awesome with new sintered pads and my own method of setting brake lever travel. But but Hope do lovely coloured anodised calipers with 4 pots. :biggrin:

Winter upgrade maybe

Pretzel full will be a good training run as will today!

Top Bottom