Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bobinski

Legendary Member
What a waste of a day :thumbsdown:xx(

Especially at your age:tongue:

Del C

Veteran
Rode the Medio Fondo today. Saw @bert1971 just after the start but not after that.

Quite happy with my 2h 30m on the 72k Watopia Pretzel. Some big climbs on that route.

I felt like the Build Me Up workout is starting to pay off, but I really want to know what workout the incredible Lars Dupre is on, because his sensational winning time of 18.51 has really impressed me. I calculated that’s an average speed of 221km/h. Chapeau!!

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
Rode the Medio Fondo today. Saw @bert1971 just after the start but not after that.

Quite happy with my 2h 30m on the 72k Watopia Pretzel. Some big climbs on that route.

I felt like the Build Me Up workout is starting to pay off, but I really want to know what workout the incredible Lars Dupre is on, because his sensational winning time of 18.51 has really impressed me. I calculated that’s an average speed of 221km/h. Chapeau!!

I saw your name in the Zwift login Derek. I was using Zwift for visual whilst on TrainerRoad. I had quite a few fondo riders with me for extended periods-made an entertaining morning :smile: .

Must try harder Derek 16secs slower than me:whistle:

Well done

Last edited:

Del C

Veteran
I have been sat in louth hospital 4 hours and likely to be here another 4 waiting for an ambulance to transfer my mom to Grimbsy hospital as she had a funny turn with her lukemiea and they now think she has sepsis, so don't think I will get much Zwifting done this week,and got the brother in-laws funeral on Friday,
Sounds nasty.

Hope they can sort things for her!

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
I have been sat in louth hospital 4 hours and likely to be here another 4 waiting for an ambulance to transfer my mom to Grimbsy hospital as she had a funny turn with her lukemiea and they now think she has sepsis, so don't think I will get much Zwifting done this week,and got the brother in-laws funeral on Friday,
Sorry to hear your bad news. Thinking of you mate

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
Hoping for the best with your Mom..

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
You may well beat me, just got in from a 9 mile run, plan is to be nice and steady :whistle:
Yeah, that went well .... not :B) Your weight loss and sustained power clearly works wonders on those hills. Whilst I'm still a fat bloke sweating and puffing his way up the mountain :surrender:

A good session, but didn't get a PB on Alpe which is a shame.

Breedon

Legendary Member
Yeah, that went well .... not :B) Your weight loss and sustained power clearly works wonders on those hills. Whilst I'm still a fat bloke sweating and puffing his way up the mountain :surrender:

A good session, but didn't get a PB on Alpe which is a shame.

I was 30 seconds from a PB but the goal was to be steady and I was but by the second from last turn I was practically running on fumes 236 watts avg ^_^

berty bassett

Legendary Member
sorry to hear that , puts a self inflicted hangover into perspective !
hope they sort Mum out

Top Bottom