Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Anybody used Zwift in a hotel (with or without paying for the Wifi)?

Going on a training course for work and used to just take my bike and turbo a set workout but now Zwift is here I’m wondering whether to take the bike or just swim/run.

I don’t think it will be reliable enough even if I bought a WiFi access pass.
Never tried it, sorry. If bandwidth is decent it should work fine .... but don't know what hotels offer. Could you tether your mobile phone?

bridgy

Legendary Member
Updated the TdZ spreadsheet with today's times....

Some strong rides posted today. Brusgaard returns to the top but has Lee and Bridgy breathing down his neck. Stage 6 favours the lightweights, so Lee will be looking to make his mark (or are you hurtling down alps rather than up this weekend Lee?).

I did a similar length irw ride this evening - so much easier than the full-on Zwift races/rides! :tongue:

View attachment 447467
Lots of close overall time gaps there - also lots of people who've missed at least one stage though, so the catch up days on 2nd & 3rd of Feb are going to be exciting....

Aleman

Knees are FUBAR but I don't like to mention it
Lots of people who've missed at least one stage though, so the catch up days on 2nd & 3rd of Feb are going to be exciting....
I'm thinking of re running stage one to get a real time rather than a Fairy Dust time, and I've missed stage 4 (so far) So scheduling could be 'interesting'

Whorty

Lots of close overall time gaps there - also lots of people who've missed at least one stage though, so the catch up days on 2nd & 3rd of Feb are going to be exciting....
I've not missed a day, but my stage 1 ride was completed whilst I was dying with pleurisy so I'm hoping to get a minute or so back there.

Everyone better do stage 6, else they're going to be lumbered with my very slow climb time :biggrin:

Whorty

I'm thinking of re running stage one to get a real time rather than a Fairy Dust time, and I've missed stage 4 (so far) So scheduling could be 'interesting'
There should be 2 days of catch up so you should be good for doing 2 stages :okay:

bridgy

Legendary Member
There should be 2 days of catch up so you should be good for doing 2 stages :okay:
Yeah and it looks like they're running all 9 stages in a constant loop, 5 minutes apart for two days, so you can do stage 1 for example every 2 hours from 5am on Saturday 2nd Feb until 10pm on Sunday 3rd Feb, (and stage 2 the same but at 5 past the hour etc etc)

berty bassett

Legendary Member
Do you get back before 2nd/3rd Feb?
yeh just read it - get back late next sunday so maybe i can get most done :eek:xx(

Top Bottom