Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
If you want to watch a particular person you're friends with and you know is riding, the best way I've found is to start zwift up as if you're riding (i.e don't select "just watch"). Ignore the warnings that your trainer's not connected etc. and when you get to the start screen where you can select a route to ride, you should see your friend in the list of riders you can click on to ride with. Click on that person and you'll be transported to where they are. Ignore your own avatar which will obviously stop at the side of the road, and quickly click on the name of the rider you want to watch - they should be there on the list of riders on the right of screen. You'll then be watching that rider, and you can just leave and forget about your own avatar. Then when you're finished just discard the ride

Many thanks

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
You didn’t see riderless bikes and all that fun stuff a few kms into the race? Then have a look at my recording on Youtube. It should be available in a few minutes. :smile:
I saw people writing that they were seeing this but I didn't see it either. One person wrote that everyone vanished, apart from their bikes ... but it was fine for me at the time. Someone saw a flying bike too :eek:

JuhaL

Guru
Might be of interest to some on here - is your bike covered by warranty for use on a turbo trainer - https://road.cc/
That's a good article. For me it's not clear how it is with Cervelo. I assume that at in end no ones warranty doesn't cover damage if it happens at a trainer usage. But i am gonna ask that from Cervelo what it says, and i am gonna ask what is weakest link in that S3 frame. Good information Paul.

Brusgaard

Über Guru
Just been watching Chris (@Freelanderuk ) - smashed my time :notworthy: Cracking time.

What happened with Martyns ride, more than 30% higher watts than usual??

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
Don’t know, actually it would be nice if ZwiftPower showed trainermodel, like on Bkool. But I suppose he used the same trainer as his other rides?

Martin's climbing power is normally around 210W 168bpm- Corkscrew Stage 4 TDZ

The Alpe climb ave power 286W 160bpm !

Brusgaard

Über Guru
Just saw. Not sure. He'd finished before I logged on to watch Chris. Maybe the trainer played up?

Looking at my own watts on ZP, they are pretty consistent. No doubt where I lost the watts yesterday, as my 20 min. watts (from pen to start climb) are about the same as always. My watts up the Alpe was 255-280 depending on the slope between turns.

Top Bottom