Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

peterob

Veteran
Some smashing times yesterday (and Martyn's this morning!). I've updated the league table with the latest results.

Lee has risen to the top following his hangover fuelled ride yesterday. I've also got the hangover excuse today, but am less confident of the positive outcome that Lee demonstrated yesterday! :notworthy: But I've had my Weetabix and am aiming at attacking the Alpe at 12pm - along with a few other Cyclechatters by the sounds of it.

TdZ.png

bridgy

Legendary Member
Some smashing times yesterday (and Martyn's this morning!). I've updated the league table with the latest results.

Lee has risen to the top following his hangover fuelled ride yesterday. I've also got the hangover excuse today, but am less confident of the positive outcome that Lee demonstrated yesterday! :notworthy: But I've had my Weetabix and am aiming at attacking the Alpe at 12pm - along with a few other Cyclechatters by the sounds of it.

View attachment 448007
6 hours of racing and only 36 seconds between me and Lee - awesome!!

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)

View attachment 448007
Can I be cheeky Pete .... where there is an estimated time because someone hasn't completed a stage can you add that into the table, but maybe highlight it red or something so we can see it's an estimate? :okay:

Perky77

What happened with Martyns ride, more than 30% higher watts than usual??

Hi all, I’ve been away with work for most of the week, hence why I have to do a make up for stage 5. I thought I would just give it my all this morning. I have to say I loved it as I do prefer climbing. I got in a good group and pushed all I could for the whole way.
I’m not sure how the Watts were so much higher than normal. I honestly haven’t changed weight or trainer difficulty (I always have it on the default)

LBHIFI

Veteran
I start my suffering 2PM, 12PM at your time. There is now 4 CC riders.
5 now.
Not shure I'm ready to race yet, but I'll give it a try and just drop back to zone 2, if I feel I'm not ready.

Perky77

Looking at ZP I got similar figures for ToNY stage 5. I can only assume the trainer played up a bit on these two stages. Please feel free to DQ my time for the league as I don’t want to cause an issue, I recall @Whorty having a few issues with a Jiffy bag a while ago

JuhaL

Guru
Looking at ZP I got similar figures for ToNY stage 5. I can only assume the trainer played up a bit on these two stages. Please feel free to DQ my time for the league as I don’t want to cause an issue, I recall @Whorty having a few issues with a Jiffy bag a while ago
Martyn, Zwifting is not that serious. It's not racing either, purely training. I don't think no-one DQ your time. Sometimes app do errors sometimes devices do some tricks, better ride while you can :thumbsup:

bobinski

Legendary Member

Nope to disqualification- this is all fun and pain. Just reset the trainer after you start Zwift ( turn off then on) just in case it is giving you some fairy dust. And if it isn’t then well done!

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
If others are Ok, I don't mind if you keep your time. It's only a bit of fun at the end of the day :okay:

Top Bottom