Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
That's were I went to ,Louth ,but Mr Chips was shut :sad: but the kebab was very enjoyable ,not had one for over a year
Seems you really enjoyed the kebab .... why not have one tomorrow night too. And the night after. And the night after that, .... and on and on. Don't worry about your weight, just remember to keep updating the weight on Zwift every week ^_^

LBHIFI

Veteran
@LBHIFI I have a spare road bike (the one I use on my trainer) which I could bring down with me and you'd be welcome to borrow if you wanted and if it fits you. It's nothing special - it's an aluminium Giant Defy size M/L but it's fine. Might not be what you're after - or the right size (I seem to remember you're a bit taller than me?) but if it would be of any use to you, let me know
Thanks Paul, I may take you up on that offer ^_^. I would like to try a spin around Regends park though, but I'll favor ToC over that.

bobinski

Legendary Member
Lars, I am 5 -10ish but have a short inseam of 29 inches. I will likley have a spare bike or 2 you can use. London based 2 so we can chase Tommy and hopefully Bill around Regent’s Park.

bridgy

Legendary Member
Thanks Paul, I may take you up on that offer ^_^. I would like to try a spin around Regends park though, but I'll favor ToC over that.
Sounds like Bob may have an even more convenient option for you - but if it turns out you need to use mine for any reason just let me know before the event :okay:

bridgy

Legendary Member
After yesterday’s shame I have just had another go at stage 6. Without the mental need to keep a CC’er behind me I took the lead in nice and easy hitting the Alp at about the 30 min mark. Then I ride to HR, keeping it between 155 and 160 and power about 2.5 average, standing occasionally but back in the saddle at the slightest tinge. Rode with a very funny group too which helped.
1h 51 for the stage. Content...
Well done Bob that's a great effort whilst recovering from your op - hopefully will help to build up some strength in the knee again

berty bassett

Legendary Member
I'm now at the fitness level I was after my sommer break. About 255-260 watt FTP. I need a 300 watt FTP to have a change at Peterborough TT, so I'm almost certainly not doing the TT, since 40 watts increase in such a short time doesn't sound realistic. I'm not going to be bothered bringing my own bike if doing the sportive, but I can't seem to find any good shops where to rent a reasonable race bike. Could anyone lend me a hand?
What size are you

LBHIFI

Veteran
Lars, I am 5 -10ish but have a short inseam of 29 inches. I will likley have a spare bike or 2 you can use. London based 2 so we can chase Tommy and hopefully Bill around Regent’s Park.
If the seat post is long enough I can cope with most everything. Would be great to do a ride around Regends park with you London based CC'ers :smile:

36-37 Inches inseam.

Last edited:
Top Bottom