Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Some really good rides this evening, particular considering a tough course coming soon after the Alpe at the weekend.

I've updated the spreadsheet, with single lap riders (only @kipster so far) being given a 2nd lap time equal to 110% of their first.

@bridgy has taken over at the top of the table and looks set to stay there unless Lee can squeeze out some top performances on the make-up days after he gets back from hurtling down Alpes. There's been a bit of movement lower down and it's great to see it being close and competitive top to bottom. :bravo:

Well done everyone!

View attachment 448521
Top man for doing this @peterob makes it so much more interesting and stops me just bumbling around for the kit (which is awful anyway !) :okay:

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Some really good rides this evening, particular considering a tough course coming soon after the Alpe at the weekend.

I've updated the spreadsheet, with single lap riders (only @kipster so far) being given a 2nd lap time equal to 110% of their first.

@bridgy has taken over at the top of the table and looks set to stay there unless Lee can squeeze out some top performances on the make-up days after he gets back from hurtling down Alpes. There's been a bit of movement lower down and it's great to see it being close and competitive top to bottom. :bravo:

Well done everyone!

View attachment 448521
I need some more flatter, faster courses else I'm just gonna keep dropping down and down like a brick :biggrin:

bridgy

Legendary Member

Well done everyone!

View attachment 448521
Never write off Mr @berty bassett - he's a competitive so and so!! And if it wasn't for the Alpe de Zwift stage you'd be giving me a good run for my money yourself - if not leading actually

bridgy

Legendary Member
A for the last two stages, redo stage 4 in the catch up and maybe do the A for stage 7 rather than redo stage 1.

The catch ups depend on the weather that weekend. If it’s dry I’ll be riding outside.
Riding outside? Yeah I think I remember that....

LBHIFI

Veteran

Well done everyone!

View attachment 448521
Maybe a litte unfair to those who miss several stages, that my zone two rides drags them down towards the abyss.

Top Bottom