Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
Just catching up with this - there were some pretty big names involved. And looking at the Zwiftpower results some pretty big w/kg too - very impressive! Ian Bibby who won it averaged 5.2w/kg for the 50 minutes and there were a few others even higher. Freddy Ovett (son of Steve Ovett) averaged 5.8w/kg and Connor Swift averaged 418 watts overall ( a measly 5.5w/kg!). Puts our measly efforts into context!

Its the W/Kg and HR below peak. The power numbers were 350-450 mostly, but they are able to do that some 20bpm below peak. :eek:

peterob

Veteran
Was a bit busy yesterday....but now I'm back at work I've updated the Tour de Zwift spreadsheet to include all the stage 7 results. Adam has also been added to the sheet as he now appears on the Cyclechat results!

If we ever do get closed races in Zwift it suggests that there'll be some close battles :boxing:

TdZ.png

kipster

Guru
Was a bit busy yesterday....but now I'm back at work I've updated the Tour de Zwift spreadsheet to include all the stage 7 results. Adam has also been added to the sheet as he now appears on the Cyclechat results!

If we ever do get closed races in Zwift it suggests that there'll be some close battles :boxing:

View attachment 448733

After over 8 hours of riding, 31 seconds between me and Darren, he will widen the gap when he does stage 1 on catch up, will I be able to reduce that gap when I re do stage 4. I will have to keep close to him over the next two stages, or try and pull out minute or two.

peterob

Veteran
Can't be right :huh::huh: I'm only 35 Seconds behind Cuddles, and I've got a stage to make up :eek::eek:
I have just noticed that there was a slight error with the spreadsheet :blush: (I hadn't expanded the selection when adding new riders so some max times weren't correctly applied). This has had a detrimental effect for those who missed stages 1-5. Corrected sheet below....

TdZ.png

Aleman

Knees are FUBAR but I don't like to mention it
Well, take into account that your stage 1 (and 2?) was probably fairy dusted, and Cuddles did those while on TrainerRoad ie. not racing. If you add may 5-10 minutes on those, things maybe look a bit different? :smile:
Cheek!

I accept the false reading for Ride 1 as Fairy Dust Enabled, but ride 2 at 3.0W/Kg is bang on the average of the non anomalous TdZ rides for me (2.9 -3.1W/Kg) ... I think you're right though those were the rides when Cuddles was on TrainerRoad.

Anyway, the TdZ isn't a race, if I'd known that I would have made more of an effort!! :rofl: xx(

Breedon

Legendary Member
I have just noticed that there was a slight error with the spreadsheet :blush: (I hadn't expanded the selection when adding new riders so some max times weren't correctly applied). This has had a detrimental effect for those who missed stages 1-5. Corrected sheet below....

View attachment 448753
FK me:eek: that's a change.
Hmm looks like I might have to do the stages I missed. :wacko:

Brusgaard

Über Guru
Cheek!

I accept the false reading for Ride 1 as Fairy Dust Enabled, but ride 2 at 3.0W/Kg is bang on the average of the non anomalous TdZ rides for me (2.9 -3.1W/Kg) ... I think you're right though those were the rides when Cuddles was on TrainerRoad.

Anyway, the TdZ isn't a race, if I'd known that I would have made more of an effort!! :rofl: xx(

You may be right about ride 2 as that time is slower than everyone in top 7. :tongue:

Like written in a previous post, my attempt on stage 1 was before this "CC league" got created, and I didn't really dig deep in the first few laps. So that one is one I might re-do on the make up days. Shaving off half a minute, should be possible if I can get in a nice draft. :smile:

Top Bottom