Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Just finished in 1:41:59... at least I got negative splits on the 2 climbs (29:20 and 28:40) and a PB and 3rd on the first sprint. Saw @Aleman and @darrensmith0410 go past on the first climb - gravity clearly is not my friend!
Exactly the same time as me! Don't see you on zwiftpower though. Worth linking your zwift account up and joining the cyclechat team on zwift power so we can see each others rides.

Exactly the same time as me! Don't see you on zwiftpower though. Worth linking your zwift account up and joining the cyclechat team on zwift power so we can see each others rides.
Ah, I just checked on Zwiftpower - I was in the 19.00 ride, you must have been in an earlier start? Amazing that the times were dead-on :smile:
I've linked on Zwiftpower to the Cyclechat team - I guess it's awaiting approval?

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
Just watched the Kiss Super league. Very entertaining and insightful to their power, W/Kg and HR. I thought the Watts weren't massive, but the W/Kg and HR were very impressive. Oh and 5.52 for the Volcano climb-Wow

JuhaL

Guru
Yesterdays stage in super league seems to be way too easy those professionals, maybe couple times up to alpe du zwift work better.

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
I reckon they were trying to get a broad spectrum of racers, one rider weighed 90kg and though he was prominent early with 5W/kg(450W) 10 mins he didn't feature near the end, well not that i saw- could be wrong

bridgy

Legendary Member
Just watched the Kiss Super league. Very entertaining and insightful to their power, W/Kg and HR. I thought the Watts weren't massive, but the W/Kg and HR were very impressive. Oh and 5.52 for the Volcano climb-Wow
Just catching up with this - there were some pretty big names involved. And looking at the Zwiftpower results some pretty big w/kg too - very impressive! Ian Bibby who won it averaged 5.2w/kg for the 50 minutes and there were a few others even higher. Freddy Ovett (son of Steve Ovett) averaged 5.8w/kg and Connor Swift averaged 418 watts overall ( a measly 5.5w/kg!). Puts our measly efforts into context!

Top Bottom