Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Norry1

Legendary Member
OK, I'm going to set up the meetup for Tuesday's race so I want to do a final roll-call. Firstly so I know who to invite, and secondly so we can agree time delays for each team which may have to be tweaked slightly from the ZRL time gaps if team numbers are different. People confirmed so far are as follows:

CCC Team
@steverob , @Joffey , @Whorty , @Spartak , @DCLane ? @Marino.g ? @JLaw ?

Team 68
@Ketty , @mjd1988 , @IrishAl (for 1st 25km!)

Team 23
Bridgy, @<Tommy> , @Alongo , @peterob , @BurningLegs , @Norry1 ?

So Team 68 look very under-powered, Team 23 at full strength if Norry can make it, and CCC depends on whether the three question marked riders can make it or not. If anyone I haven't mentioned wants to ride, please say. We'll have to agree the time gaps when we know who can ride.

I'm still 90% - so should be okay :okay:

bobinski

Legendary Member
Paul, add me please for #68. Not really racing at the moment and may struggle to get back in time but can help for a bit of I do.

mjd1988

Guru
OK, I'm going to set up the meetup for Tuesday's race so I want to do a final roll-call. Firstly so I know who to invite, and secondly so we can agree time delays for each team which may have to be tweaked slightly from the ZRL time gaps if team numbers are different. People confirmed so far are as follows:

CCC Team

Team 68

Team 23

So Team 68 look very under-powered, Team 23 at full strength if Norry can make it, and CCC depends on whether the three question marked riders can make it or not. If anyone I haven't mentioned wants to ride, please say. We'll have to agree the time gaps when we know who can ride.

:boxing:

Joffey

Big Dosser

CCC Team

Team 68

Team 23

Cheers for sorting!

Top Bottom