Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
You have to make the video hidden instead of private. 🙃

I just didn't want it public. Not really up on this YouTubey malarkey :biggrin:

steverob

Guru
Zwift badge hunters new update realises 8 more routes which were event only so you may already have some ,zwift insider article
https://zwiftinsider.com/update-1-63-0-128453/
I ticked off big flat 8 tonight
Edit 7 routes for us non runners
Only two of those I haven't done yet: Spiral into the Volcano and Zwift Games 2024 Epic. And of course they're the two longest ones, so I'm unlikely to do them for a while - we're soon about to enter the off-season for Zwift where I pause my membership for a few months.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Zwift badge hunters new update realises 8 more routes which were event only so you may already have some ,zwift insider article

Not been badge hunting for a few years. Must be loads I haven't got. At one point I only needed London PRL Full and the 4 Horsemen (or whatever the Epic mega long one is called). I think that was before even France was added lol

I need to get some miles in the legs so maybe badge hunting is a good distraction to do this.

Peter Salt

Bittersweet
Speaking of badge hunting. Good opportunity for the Everesting one:

FRR-Charity-Event.png

Only two of those I haven't done yet: Spiral into the Volcano and Zwift Games 2024 Epic. And of course they're the two longest ones, so I'm unlikely to do them for a while - we're soon about to enter the off-season for Zwift where I pause my membership for a few months.
The only one of those I have not done is the Zwift games 2024 Epic as its a event only route and so far only B's have used that route and I was not going to enter as a B just to do it. The next time it is used is on the 4th may for a E 200km ride . Sod that for a game of soldiers as they say.

bridgy

Legendary Member
Downloaded OBS screen recorder now. Another thing to learn

I use OBS for my zwift recordings @CXRAndy - works really well for me and definitely much better quality results than teh buit in Windows screen recording option

bridgy

Legendary Member
How old is your PC Paul?

What settings do you have?

My PC is a second hand one I picked up for peanuts that I use just for Zwift (it was cheaper than an Apple TV). It's pretty basic but I took advice form the Zwift PC group on Facebook to get something with a suitable processor and graphics card for the requirements of running Zwift.

I'm honestly not sure how old it is but if you want me to dig out the details of the spec I can (but I don't remember off the top of my head). It works really well and can smoothly run Zwift at a higher graphics quality than I can actually appreciate on the old flat screen TV I use as a screen!

For settings do you mean the OBS settings?

bridgy

Legendary Member
How old is your PC Paul?

What settings do you have?

Just looked - PC is a Dell Optiolex 3020 i5 4570 3.2 8GB 250GB SSD with Windows 10 which I picked up second hand for £49 - honestly can't remember how old it was as I was only interested in the spec not teh age. I then upgraded the graphics card to a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB GDDR5 which I got for £100 from CEX. I had an old wireless keyboard so as far as I can remember that's all I spent on it. As I said, I use it solely for Zwift and it works great

Top Bottom