Zwift-Segment League for Cyclechat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

maxap

Volcano Kom,. Arrrgh 7.39.7.

Darren still KOM:notworthy:

I got this shirt:biggrin: View attachment 387947

Haha, great ride Andy and soooooo close to the top spot.

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
I quite like the bigger segments, but it's all a bit of fun tied into other training. I just use it as a marker for peak fitness., Whatever your time is, you can improve it. I think a few segments each month to have a go at either within a race or just going for the segment like the tower climb. It takes 30 mins just to get there in the first place

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
Missed out on a milestone for me by 4 Watts :cursing:. More annoyed than missing the KoM. I think there is a tiny bit more to squeeze out, took foot off pedal too much, so to speak, in the middle flatter section.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
This really.

Segment hunting could be fun but anyone not racing in the new year needs to be prepared for some serious needle. And no @Whorty that doesn’t mean you can go from inhaler to injecting. It ain’t that kind of needle!
I have a real aversion to needles having spent a lot of time in hospital as a kid .... I'd be a rubbish junkie :biggrin:

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Ventolin is a gateway TUE :whistle:
My blue inhaler is the same stuff that Froome uses ... all legal (apparently :tongue:)

darrensmith0410

Taken the Volcano Climb top spot, only just and Corkscrew time was slower as expected.

Attachments

• IMG_3106.PNG
    IMG_3106.PNG
    45.6 KB · Views: 53
OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
Taken the Volcano Climb top spot, only just and Corkscrew time was slower as expected.

That's a very good time Darren and the corkscrew is excellent given you were going for the full loop.

I can't let that stand;), so I need to build a lead into the corkscrew of maybe 20-30 seconds, lose it all on the climb and then use my weight advantage for the run home. A Christmas challenge :okay:

Top Bottom