Zwift-Segment League for Cyclechat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ryan lawman

Über Member
Happy Christmas , to all I am just getting the festive 500 underway , which is not the easiest thing in the world living in the Alps . :cold::cold::cold::cold::cold:And all the best in the new year .

LBHIFI

Veteran
HI Andy I have made it private , it should not show anymore . There is another time from 2016 still in but is the same time as one I done this year with a powermeter .
Hi Ryan. I have noticed that if you go to your ride on Strava, click the pencil (Edit this activity), then there's a "Hide from Leaderboards" checkbox. Sounds like that should do it.

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
Just doin a recce of the volcano climb. I mistakenly thought it started outside at the arch. Ahh, it does.

Wasted opportunity to set a time. I just look at the profile, where it begins to climb you should already be giving out some. The timer then appears a couple of seconds later

bobinski

Legendary Member
Wasted opportunity to set a time. I just look at the profile, where it begins to climb you should already be giving out some. The timer then appears a couple of seconds later

:tongue:
Just not feeling it at the moment. I have a few more days.
I was confused by mountain route timer starting for laps of volcano. I see now one has to come out from inside and then turn left under arch and the timer kicks in.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
officially gave up the challenge today - i wasnt going to ride on back roads in that ice ! tomorrow is suppose to be bad so i aint gonna bother - yet another challenge not completed this year :sad:
Better safe than sorry mate. You've had enough trauma this year, last thing you need is to come a cropper on black ice :B)

bobinski

Legendary Member
officially gave up the challenge today - i wasnt going to ride on back roads in that ice ! tomorrow is suppose to be bad so i aint gonna bother - yet another challenge not completed this year :sad:

Right decision Lee. I know of 5, I cannot believe that number, fractured clavicles and a broken arm from riders that have come off in last 4 days, all Kent riders.

Top Bottom