Zwift-Segment League for Cyclechat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru

kipster

Guru
We could try and use this to coordinate all the segments?
https://segmentchallenge.com/

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
So many segments :crazy:

It's because some races are from the pier, some off ramp and if you do unscheduled ride you start at the start line. I think it's best to choose the segment which catches all rides, seen as we are allowing race times aswell individual attempts.

kipster

Guru
The starred segment took a while to show up, I'll set up a test one to see what how it works, if it works ok then we can agree on the other segments and I'll set it all up.

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
Well my attempt was a disaster, in fact the whole ride was! The resistance wasn't changing on the Snap, but it was recording watts appropriate to my effort, plodding along until what I though was the start of the climb, big effort for nearly 3 minutes until I realised it hadn't started yet (it was the Volcano circuit not the climb :-( ) then I got on the climb and put an effort in, wasn't too bad considering (8:23 or 8:25 depending on which segment it is) but feel I could've got under 8 minutes if I hadn't wasted effort a bit earlier, then plodded around until I did an hour. Now I've got to have another go!

@CXRAndy what's the name of the segment you screenshotted above?

Did the same thing on my attempt Kip. Felt a little broken when the timer started for the second time :sad:

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
One thing that this has shown is that we should have some really brilliant racing once we all agree to join the same race!

kipster

Guru
I've set up a segment challenge with one stage for the Volcano KOM, however it might only pick up new attempts, so you might all have to do it again! It runs until the end of the month!

Good news is that it's taken the results ridden from 1st December, so no need to do it again if you don't want to. If you haven't done it in December it wont show on the list.
upload_2017-12-20_21-37-12.png

Top Bottom