Zwift, Tour of Watopia 2018

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

JuhaL

Guru
if you want to send an email to zwift politely asking for an explanation

info@zwift.com
Thanks. I use that if Zwift "how can we help" form doesn't cause any response.

JuhaL

Guru
Okay, it's official now "At the request of Zwift HQ the Tour of Watopia will not be included on Zwiftpower". It would be nice to know reason for that, too many participants or li ke andy said, too many filtered.

OP
OP
Whorty

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Okay, it's official now "At the request of Zwift HQ the Tour of Watopia will not be included on Zwiftpower". It would be nice to know reason for that, too many participants or li ke andy said, too many filtered.
booooo

I'll ping them an email too this evening!

Breedon

Legendary Member
@Whorty zwiftpower is showing results for stage 2 my actual time is 49:53 :okay:

OP
OP
Whorty

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
@rob01792 Zwiftpower has you at 52:14 For consistency I will use Zwiftpower for all our results as this should hopefully be the most accurate :okay:

Edit - just realised this is not your time but someone else! Very close to your time and confused me :crazy:

Edit Edit .... your times were very close in first stage too! Spooky!

Last edited:

rob01792

Über Member
@rob01792 Zwiftpower has you at 52:14 For consistency I will use Zwiftpower for all our results as this should hopefully be the most accurate :okay:

Edit - just realised this is not your time but someone else! Very close to your time and confused me :crazy:

Edit Edit .... your times were very close in first stage too! Spooky!

exactly that why I want his times there someone for me to chase as everyone 1 else is way in front sorry asa

bobinski

Legendary Member
Zwiftpower FB page;
There are over 200 individual events in the Tour of Watopia with an estimated 100,000+ finishers.

It is not a race and there is no moderator for the "results" on ZwiftPower. Everything is automated and as such many riders were being disqualified based on standard rules (winners not registered, 5min power too high, prior suspensions etc).

Both Zwift and ZwiftPower were being inundated with queries regarding these results, so the initial decision was taken to remove the events entirely.

The Tour of Watopia has now been setup with all filtering disabled to reflect its status as NOT A RACE.

100,000 finishers?!?

Top Bottom