100 mile fixed gear ride - Spring 2014

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

colly

Re member eR
That's almost a track stand.................Well done that man.:thumbsup:^_^

Barring bad weather, and I call that raining for more than 50% of the ride, or 20mph + winds, then the ride is on, confirmed so far:
Self
dr_pink
4F
colly
jazzcat
Need to hear from @Vikeonabike, @Norry1 , @dave r, @robgul , @rb58 , @stevevw , @Pennine-Paul , @I like Skol , @lilolee
All of you have expressed an interest to do this ride so let us know if you are confirmed or not. As it stands at the moment I am probably the least ready, work to do!

Reactions: 4F

colly

Re member eR
I'll be there. :thumbsup:

I have found my legs already.........................just need a little work on them.:sad:

Reactions: 4F

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
Sorry Steve, due to the uncertainty of the ride going ahead, me not doing a thing to build a fixed gear bike and the fact that in the meantime I have accepted an invite on THIS RIDE the following weekend I will have to bow out of this one. It's a shame because I would love to ride a fixed gear bike, I would love to go for a ride in your neck of the woods and I did quite enjoy the company of yourself and H last time we met. Maybe next time :sad:

Sorry Steve, due to the uncertainty of the ride going ahead, me not doing a thing to build a fixed gear bike and the fact that in the meantime I have accepted an invite on THIS RIDE the following weekend I will have to bow out of this one. It's a shame because I would love to ride a fixed gear bike, I would love to go for a ride in your neck of the woods and I did quite enjoy the company of yourself and H last time we met. Maybe next time :sad:
Not to worry, will probably run an all comers forum ride in September. Six of us now.

rb58

Enigma
Sorry not me. It's a FNRttC that weekend that I already committed to and I doubt I'll be recovered enough for this too.

jazzkat

Fixed wheel fanatic.
I've been doing lots of geared miles recently so seeing as there's not too many weekends left, I'm going for a fixed ride tomorrow!
Should be about 65 miles and 3100ft of climbing, hopefully I should stay relatively dry if you believe the BBC forecast.

BBC forecast, pah! [virtual spit]. No rain here today yet forecast was all doom and gloom, we did 23 miles in the hills on fixed with a strong wind and I managed 16.4 mph average and could tolerate climbing out of the saddle, so looking promising.
If you believe the Met Office, this week is going to be a tad wet, but as I don't believe them so it will be dry, however, as I am never right and because I think it will be dry it will now be wet, so the Met Office is going to be correct after all :crazy:.
Hope you are all keeping up :smile:.

Top Bottom