A thank you from the gaffer :)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jonny jeez

Legendary Member
What a smashing thread.

Not just because it actually exixts, which is testimony to the reason why cc works so well....but also for the reactions from members, who, like me have found this little web site has in some way actually changed thier lives.

Shaun, like others have said...its you that makes it what it is, your attention, your availability, your humanity.

When Zukerberg flogged shares in facebook people said it wouldn't be the same as it would loose the "face" of facebook..it seems that so many members joined because they just liked Mark.

You bring that same unique quality.

Impredict that some day, cyclechat will make you a wealth man...deservedly so.

Now, if only i can find a way to monitise it and sell the idea to you for shares!

Soltydog

Legendary Member
CAKE!!!!!!!!! :hyper::hyper::hyper:

Some things havent changed at all in those 7 years :thumbsup:

User269

I've just been taking an idle look back at the early beginning of CC and it seems some of you have been members here for 7 years.

Ah yes, the years roll by don't they? Do you remember, way back, when I thought your name was Sean, and you thought my name was whiskeywheels? :hello:

GaryA

Subversive Sage
Another 5th Julyer migrant
I remember we looked around various forums before someone suggested this one..... I was in the one before cycling plus- what was it called?
That means Ive been debating insulting some folk in P&L for 10-12 years :wub:
We are growing old together; life house marriage kids divorce...

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
So its Shaun`s fault i waste so much time on the tinterweb rather than riding :smile:
Seriously i have had a great time and conversed with some great people who share a common interest that has kept me sane (ish) through some dark times .

BigonaBianchi

Yes I can, Yes I am, Yes I did...Repeat.
i forget how long i have been here ...i was here before BOAB was anyway

Doseone

Guru
I'm still a noob compared to many of you, but like others I enjoy the mix of humour, advice, banter, intelligent debate and the warmth of personality of many of the members. I've even met a few on the odd ride and liked them all.

Thank you Shaun.

jazzkat

Fixed wheel fanatic.
This is one of the rare internet forums where people are genuinely nice to each other and usually very tolerant - even in CA&D (compared to some forums I've been on).
It's rare a day goes by when I don't visit and I only get near a computer outside of work hours:sad:
:biggrin:

Thanks to everyone for making this a good place to visit:thumbsup:

alans

black belt lounge lizard
I've been here for a lot longer than I imagined.
I must therefore be older than I think I am.

I've worked out that I'm as old as my tongue & a bit older than my teeth & hair.

HelenD123

Legendary Member
I've had the pleasure of meeting the great Admin Shaun in the flesh, riding round the East Riding and eating CAKE. What a top bloke.

This forum is so good I got rather addicted and have had to curb the amount of time I spend here! I've met some really friendly, encouraging members who've taken me from complete novice to getting me round my first century, fixed my bikes and generally given me lots of laughs. Thank you! And without finding CC and being pointed in the direction of Crazy Guy on a Bike I'd never have discovered my love of cycle touring, quit my job and cycled across Canada. You all have a lot to answer for :biggrin:.

Top Bottom