A thank you from the gaffer :)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Not met Admin yet, but he's on the hit-list.
I've ridden with many CC people, got some work, ridden a variety of machines I'd only dreamed of (Penny @Hilldodger, Windcheetah @bikepete, ICE trike @Arch @Auntie Helen, Mezzo folder, triplet trike @mickle), done a FNRttC @dellzeqq and got to know some truly wonderful people.
CC has been a source of laughter and tears, highs and lows, triumph and inspiration.
For a good few of us, it's literally changed our lives.
Cheers @Shaun :cheers: :thumbsup:

Kins

Über Member
Makes you get the warm fuzzies reading all the posts!

Not been here long but everyone I've spoken to has been great. Good Job!

Auntie Helen

Ich bin Powerfrau!
I've met loads of you over the past six years and it's always been great. I've made some really valuable friendships too (@ianrauk, for example). Now I'm in Germany I've joined a German forum - less banter, more precision but loads more variety in bikes than we have in the UK.

Oh, and I am 40 miles away from Rose Biketown and planning on visiting next week to spend some €€€€

Lisa21

Mooching.............
It's been a hard task but myself and @skudupnorth have managed to keep @Lisa21 from crashing the server too often or we'd all have been here even less ;) ...big thank you to you too Shaun :thumbsup:
Oh I see........... its a conspiracy is it. Lure me away with empty promises of Jaffa-cakes and a bag of chips behind the bus shelter and then come back on here and laugh about me behind my back. Well..
And Norman, I am STILL waiting for the GT85...............

Shaun............... FANTASTIC forum, keep up the good work and a million thanks for making it a fun and (usually) friendly place to be:rose:. Ive met some wonderful people on here and made a couple of forever friends:smooch:. Theres some dodgy fekkers here too tho... :biggrin:

Top Bottom