Aggressive driver - what should I do?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Steve's motif is to defend aggressive drivers, notice how he substitutes nearly killing someone for a "minor slanging match".

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
shame really... if we had proper gun laws like in the US of A... you could have just shot him :whistle:

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
"your honor I tried to kill him first time to which he retaliated by getting some snot on my arm so I stopped my car and battered him."
Yeah that'll work.

I'm struggling to grasp the mentality of anyone who would consider assault/ gbh/ murder as a reasonable response to some spit.

Besides- he's stuck in traffic, there wouldn't be a situation as I wheelie off into the distance.

Really I dont give a toss about your opinion on this. If you think it is ok to spit at people then your as disgusting as the other member. Ive made my thoughts clear if you dont like it. Hard luck.

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
Steve's motif is to defend aggressive drivers, notice how he substitutes nearly killing someone for a "minor slanging match".

Not at all. You can stand and swear at me as a cyclist or motorists all day and I will look at you as an idiot. But you certainly wont spit at me. If you people are happy to be spat at and take it, that is your choice. You are almost condoning spitting at motorists. What I suggested is that if you are having a minor slanging match and then decide to spit at the other guy, you have now taken the arguement out of the Ball park.

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
Thank God you were never an armed policeman, you are unbalanced and unstable.

Sorry but I was for 6 years ^_^

OP
OP
roger06

roger06

Sorry this has degenerated into a bit of a row! I've been trying to call the police station to give them the correct reg number but it's constantly engaged. I think there's a website you can use?

I guess there's nothing to protect yourself from this? I probably already ride further out than I should and I don't want to hold up the majority of drivers who are (overly sometimes) careful and considerate.

Drago

Legendary Member
Use Google to locate the relevant forces website. There's probably a function there for reporting incidents. From what you describe you should report it as a S4a POA offence.

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
Somerset police told me to log such cases on the non-urgent crime report form on their website, similar to @andyfraser's experience in Wiltshire (but as I'm a tenacious swine, it may have been for similar reasons :laugh: ) - they only ever told me they'd done anything against one commercial van driver who abused and then tried to sideswipe me (fortunately, I'd left enough space to my left to swerve it) so I suspect he'd been reported before or was involved in a worse incident.

Top Bottom